Bob Diaco to be UCONN head coach

Wish him well, good training ground for a possible bigger job in a certain midwestern state.

Not a bad HC job for a first timer. UCONN is BCS. Congrats Bobby

This kinda caught my eye: " He was highly popular with his Notre Dame players, many of whom took to Twitter on Wednesday night to voice their frustrations when news of his reported departure broke".

Voice their frustrations? What happened to "Congratulations, he's a great coach...We're really gonna miss him.,,It was only a matter of time til be became a Head Coach." Disappointment...sure. But "frustration"?

Last edited:
Yes good luck to him. He definitely has the pedigree, etc, and if he does well enough I am sure he wants a bigger gig.

Really? Are you sure you aren't thinking of "Bobby" Diaco? Completely different person.
Wrong he is the same guy.

Bob Diaco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see linebacker ar Iowa 1992-1995. He was a pretty good linebacker at that. Current position: head coach at Connecticut. I am not sure at what point he changed from being called Bobby to Bob. Maybe when he became a coach he wanted to have a more professional sounding name.

ND's defense wasn't that good this year. Nor was it that good in previous years apart from last year.

Wrong he is the same guy.

Bob Diaco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can see linebacker ar Iowa 1992-1995. He was a pretty good linebacker at that. Current position: head coach at Connecticut. I am not sure at what point he changed from being called Bobby to Bob. Maybe when he became a coach he wanted to have a more professional sounding name.
ff96cd2f888a7f151b5047cb4975b31b1ff2e41103bc36b3e012ad29f9c7b8f1.jpg

Latest posts