Bob Diaco out at Purdue

MikeyLikesIowa

Bob Diaco is looking for a new job again. He can't seem to hold a position. Purdue is the fourth school he's been at in four years.

Do they look at Seth Wallace? I would hate to have him go somewhere within our division, but it would be a good opportunity. Being Purdue's DC will always be a challenging job, however, that high-risk/high-reward offense can put you in some bad spots as a defense.

Do they look at Seth Wallace? I would hate to have him go somewhere within our division, but it would be a good opportunity. Being Purdue's DC will always be a challenging job, however, that high-risk/high-reward offense can put you in some bad spots as a defense.
I don’t care where Wallace goes as long as it isn’t Iowa City.

I'm thinking Diaco might want to try another profession. Geez...he made Nebraska's defense worse, which is really really hard to do. Then, Purdue looked like a lazy Susan in trying to stop the run...or stop anything for that matter.

Brohm's not stupid...he's going to use every scapegoat he can to prolong his tenure...after all...it's not his fault...he runs the offense. Hey Brohm...you hired the guy.

Is Brohm really that bad? I don't know much about him, but he has seemed decent to me from afar.

Bob Diaco is looking for a new job again. He can't seem to hold a position. Purdue is the fourth school he's been at in four years.

The Diaco career trajectory is puzzling. He was named the Broyles asst coach of the year at Notre Dame in 2012-13. It's been all downhill since.

Diaco was the dude at Notre Dame a future rock star as a potential head coach. Hindsight it was likely more Brian Kelly. At this point he will have to re-invent himself......go to the NFL, humble yourself be a LB/DB coach and just learn . If he is lucky there might be a Ed Orgeron 5th or 6th act potential.

For not being second-generation in coaching he's certainly had his shots at the big time. Hope he makes it somewhere.