Boat Rowers and the Hawkeyes Game Thread

That may have been the strangest last two minutes of a game i have ever seen

refs miss an obvious pick six, refs take 5 minutes to discuss a an obvious non-fumble, try to ice own kicker……

this was a hallucination on steroids

but hey, we won!! F yeah!

And all that dumbass on the other side of the field had to do was run the ball 8 times, wear down the clock and kick a field goal for the win.

As mad as I am about our offensive play calling, I'd be even madder if I was a Gopher fan.
Last year, that's what they tried and it failed then.

Fleck after the game was interesting an interesting listen. Talked about how MN outplayed Iowa in every aspect but the score.

He said he wanted to know why the throw that was intercepted was made. The throw was never supposed to be to that side of the field (implying away from Campbell). It was a youth mistake.

His openness was interesting.

MN has good announcers and never complained about refs nor did they ever dis Iowa other than to say something in play calling wasn't expected.

Fleck after the game was interesting an interesting listen. Talked about how MN outplayed Iowa in every aspect but the score.

He said he wanted to know why the throw that was intercepted was made. The throw was never supposed to be to that side of the field (implying away from Campbell). It was a youth mistake.

His openness was interesting.

MN has good announcers and never complained about refs nor did they ever dis Iowa other than to say something in play calling wasn't expected.

Counterpoint: F PJ Fleck

How do you as a ref. make a call your not sure of and change a game. It worked out for us but it's a head scratcher.
Not what I saw. From several looks you couldn't see. On slow mo from one angle it looked like the carpet moved an inch or so with Campbell planted. Guess it's still not out, but it was weird.

Latest posts