Boat Rowers and the Hawkeyes Game Thread

Every team in the West is looking at Iowa right now and shaking their heads in disbelief. Kinda like the look Snipes gave Woody in "White men can't Jump"after getting hustled by him, and I can just hear Parker lean into Fleck and say "I hustled better coaches than you".

Spot on!! Love the reference.

Kirk is redefining how the game of football should be played.

vs Wisconsin……..generate 11 first downs / 146 total yards and win by two TD’s
vs Minnesota……allow over 300 yards rushing and create another win

T6JRYpV.jpg

TMJ troll attempt #8

TMJ is the biggest troll on HN and he constantly talks about ISU because he is most likely a clown homer

nice try. keep working it, tho. I applaud the effort. You will switch up your username at some point and continue the same ole bullshit.

They're gonna try.
It should have taken about forty seconds to come to the conclusion rather there were no angles to overturn and it took them four minutes (which had to seem like four hours when you've been in the cold all day and you're about to try a game winning FG)

It should have taken about forty seconds to come to the conclusion rather there were no angles to overturn and it took them four minutes (which had to seem like four hours when you've been in the cold all day and you're about to try a game winning FG)

Right on. They clearly decided they weren't going to call holding penalties so they could get out of the cold as fast as possible.

Latest posts