Bleacher Report: Iowa in NC game

I swear, whoever works at Bleacher Report is a Hawk homer lol. I've never seen an ill word about us on there. Demolish the Buckeyes? Win, maybe. Demolish? Not a chance.

I swear, whoever works at Bleacher Report is a Hawk homer lol. I've never seen an ill word about us on there. Demolish the Buckeyes? Win, maybe. Demolish? Not a chance.

The writer says she is a TTech fan, a big12 homer, and a Redskin fan so I don't see any initial connection, so we are free to run with this. :)

Wouldn't it be sweet if the NC game was Iowa/Oklahoma for all the marbles? I know that, nationally, it wouldn't be a huge deal. But here at home, it'd be off the charts. Being a sportwriter would be the easiest job in the world for about a month and a half. The sheer number of stories that could be written would be endless.

She is wrong on a couple things for sure. TTech beating TX is not gonna happen, that seems to be her homer pick. Also the only teams she has as undefeated are Iowa and BSU, but isn't that who Iowa would beat in the title game if every other team had at least one loss.

Seriously though, an Iowa/BSU title game would give the national media a coronary and I would love it.

As long as they don't put on SI then we will be OK.

I don't buy into crap like the cover jinx. If we go out and play our game, we'll be just fine. Injuries are going to happen, bad calls, goofy bounces of the ball...they'll happen too.

If we are truly a Championship caliber team, then we will rise above all this.

If Iowa is able to make a run this year, I can see many fans around this nation hoppin' on board for some reason. Everyone likes a newbie. Of course, Iowa will take a hit from the talking heads for their boring style of play. I, for one, appreciate a great defensive game. If one can't watch Iowa or Ohio St & appreciate the D, THEN SCREW THEM!!

BleacherReport is terrible. Their next good article will be their first.

This. The "article" we're talking about is just some fan having fun and talking out of her orifice. Nothing wrong with that per se. But would shouldn't go around talking about "media projecting Iowa for the mNC game." The "endorsement" we got from the "Opa Opa" South Korean girl band is slightly more credible.

Latest posts