Black out Game Idea

moorejj

Why doesn't UIOWA go with all black uniforms for that game? Other teams have different uniforms for different games why can't we? It would look bad ***.

I think there are several reasons why this just wouldn't work. I'm not saying that its a bad idea but I don't see us going the way of becoming the Oregon Ducks of the Big Ten. I think a lot of Iowa staff and fans are pretty traditionalists and anything other than the classic black and gold would seem silly (why do we got to be all fancy now kind of thing). Moreover I don't think anyone that is in the position to make the call on uniform changes whether it be Kirk or others give a shizz what the uniforms look like to make them seem cooller for certain games and just wouldn't go that route.

Maybe we should wear black and gold striped uniforms for the Penn State game too.

Wait, no we shouldn't- don't touch'em unless it's to do a throwback.

Is there a black-out game this year? Ugh! All black sucks & looks dull, especially at night. Gold is great, but all black is bad on the eyes.

Is that what you wanted MikeDog?

Think their is a blackout game and also a black and gold game where each section alternates between the two colors.

Grabbing the popcorn...this is always entertaining.
smiley-eatdrink062.gif

Sorry I'm late...had to go to Hy-Vee and grab some "Blast O' Butter"! I think the Hawks should carry the pink lockerrooms to the NEXT level and go with a "Pink Out"...so there's nowhere for teams to run and nowhere for them to hide once they step onto the field and see the fans and the Hawks decked out in the soon to be traditional "Pink and Black"...pink ANF stickers included.

Sorry I'm late...had to go to Hy-Vee and grab some "Blast O' Butter"! I think the Hawks should carry the pink lockerrooms to the NEXT level and go with a "Pink Out"...so there's nowhere for teams to run and nowhere for them to hide once they step onto the field and see the fans and the Hawks decked out in the soon to be traditional "Pink and Black"...pink ANF stickers included.

Would we then play Bret Hart's entrance music instead of Back in Black, as well?:D

Latest posts