black/gold stripes for kinnick ?

HuckFinn

I had it in my head that for the PSU game we should see which sections are to wear black and which are to wear gold? Am I dreaming, or does anyone have some directions for me? Tried looking around but no luck. Thanks.

I had it in my head that for the PSU game we should see which sections are to wear black and which are to wear gold? Am I dreaming, or does anyone have some directions for me? Tried looking around but no luck. Thanks.

Fairly certain odd sections are black and even are gold. Student sections are all one color.

Yeah. I guess this has something to do with the game come Saturday night. Did everyone remember to bring their phones so we can have a sychronized turn on of the lights of our phones, too? Is the phone light turn on going by section to give the allusion of flashing or the wave?

Yeah. I guess this has something to do with the game come Saturday night. Did everyone remember to bring their phones so we can have a sychronized turn on of the lights of our phones, too? Is the phone light turn on going by section to give the allusion of flashing or the wave?

Flip it on and wave. You will know. The stadium will get lit up.

Latest posts