BJ Armstrong

hawkeye2188

It would be nice to see him brought in as the recruiting coordinator. I dont know how well Fran can or cant recruit but it cant really hurt Iowa to bring in Armstrong.

BJ makes big money. I can see him giving up his gig to be the HC but not a coordinator/assistant of any sort.

It would be nice to see him brought in as the recruiting coordinator. I dont know how well Fran can or cant recruit but it cant really hurt Iowa to bring in Armstrong.

Good grief...BJ isn't coming folks. If he were it would be only as the head coach. He is making a 7-figure salary as an agent. He's not coming back to earn less than $100k.

Also there's not a "recruiting coordinator" position at the college BB level. Football, yes, but not hoops. There's a director of basketball operations job, and that's the lowest level, even lower than an assistant coach.

Do you think BJ would give-up being Derrick Rose's agent to become an assistant coach?

Good grief...BJ isn't coming folks. If he were it would be only as the head coach. He is making a 7-figure salary as an agent. He's not coming back to earn less than $100k.

Also there's not a "recruiting coordinator" position at the college BB level. Football, yes, but not hoops. There's a director of basketball operations job, and that's the lowest level, even lower than an assistant coach.

Thank you. Can we finally dismiss the BJ Armstrong talk? It shouldve been done before it got started.....BJ was never coming to Iowa

Do you think BJ would give-up being Derrick Rose's agent to become an assistant coach?

$ and heart are two completely different things. Never know. I my self wouldn't give up that kind of money for an asst. position. Maybe he really wants to help the program, so much that money doesn't matter.

Latest posts