bipolars on the board?

Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

Ghost and Vinatage are kinda bipolar. just sayin

Me? Really? When have I ever exhibited wild mood swings and extreme behavior? I'm steady Eddy. I keeps it reals.

I will hand it to you, Vin seems (seemed?) to go from jolly fat guy to angry Whargarbbler without any provocation.

Me? Really? When have I ever exhibited wild mood swings and extreme behavior? I'm steady Eddy. I keeps it reals.

I will hand it to you, Vin seems (seemed?) to go from jolly fat guy to angry Whargarbbler without any provocation.

Don't drag me into this.

Has anybody caught the irony here? The pathology here? Posters wanted KOK run out of town because of his unit's poor performances.. eventhough said schemes were ordered by a coach above him? Posters welcome P Parker even though his units were annually poor performers, even though said schemes were ordered by a coach above him?
Bob Sanders
Sean Considine
Derek Pagel
Marchus Paschal
Tyler Sash
Bradley Fletcher
Amari Speivey
Shaun Prater
would like to have a word with you. The secondary has not been an issue at Iowa.

Bob Sanders
Sean Considine
Derek Pagel
Marchus Paschal
Tyler Sash
Bradley Fletcher
Amari Speivey
Shaun Prater
would like to have a word with you. The secondary has not been an issue at Iowa.

Uh....nice list. Now please ascertain how many passing touchdowns have been given up by Iowa over their years in the program.

DBs at iowa are not the same thing as DBs at elite, prestige programs. How many lockdown corners are in your list? How many guys that can play bump n run? Those are position, system players. Not great players.

Come to think of it, there really isn't anything great about Iowa football. It really does just occupy a cusp of slightly above Galactic Mediocrity. Cap'n Krok tells us da troof. We kinda suck. Not that he has anything to do with it.

Uh....nice list. Now please ascertain how many passing touchdowns have been given up by Iowa over their years in the program.

DBs at iowa are not the same thing as DBs at elite, prestige programs. How many lockdown corners are in your list? How many guys that can play bump n run? Those are position, system players. Not great players.

Come to think of it, there really isn't anything great about Iowa football. It really does just occupy a cusp of slightly above Galactic Mediocrity. Cap'n Krok tells us da troof. We kinda suck. Not that he has anything to do with it.

2.3/10 C'mon Darth, you pushed it too hard man!

Worf_faces_the_high_council.png

Bob SandersSean ConsidineDerek PagelMarchus PaschalTyler SashBradley FletcherAmari SpeiveyShaun Prater would like to have a word with you. The secondary has not been an issue at Iowa.
Uh....nice list. Now please ascertain how many passing touchdowns have been given up by Iowa over their years in the program. DBs at iowa are not the same thing as DBs at elite, prestige programs. How many lockdown corners are in your list? How many guys that can play bump n run? Those are position, system players. Not great players. Come to think of it, there really isn't anything great about Iowa football. It really does just occupy a cusp of slightly above Galactic Mediocrity. Cap'n Krok tells us da troof. We kinda suck. Not that he has anything to do with it.
depression

Bipolar disorder is defined as a psychological disorder with unexplicable bouts of happiness or anger (mania) and then unexplicable bouts of depression.

I'm wondering how many posters on this board have this condition?

Believe me, there have been numerous posts on this board complaining that KOK's anemic offense was the reason for so many Iowa losses. These angry posters quoted stats and all. I felt these posts had been well established, and I didn't need to dig up a quote from the board.

Here was an earlier post of mine:

Then there was this response to my post.

Depression.

Better take your meds.

i dont have this condition but i have this condition called wild bull pumfus, bruthha:D

Latest posts