bipolars on the board?

HomerChampless

Bipolar disorder is defined as a psychological disorder with unexplicable bouts of happiness or anger (mania) and then unexplicable bouts of depression.

I'm wondering how many posters on this board have this condition?

Believe me, there have been numerous posts on this board complaining that KOK's anemic offense was the reason for so many Iowa losses. These angry posters quoted stats and all. I felt these posts had been well established, and I didn't need to dig up a quote from the board.

Here was an earlier post of mine:
I've never gotten P Parker for DC. He was the coach of the worst performing unit on defense - the secondary. Oh, wait, I guess you could say 2nd worst if you included defensive special teams.

What special skills does P Parker possess? He can take the most abuse from Ferentz? He's the most loyal?...

Then there was this response to my post.

I'm more concerned with W's and L's than stats.

I'm not super excited he was the choice, but I also won't get upset over it.
Depression.

Better take your meds.

Last edited:
The funniest part of this to me is that you thought to secondary was the problem last year and the worst unit.

wtfamireadingjackiechan.jpg

The funniest part of this to me is that you thought to secondary was the problem last year and the worst unit.

I guess my quote about Iowa's secondary was a little misleading, so let me be clear. What I meant was: in the Ferentz era, the secondary has been the worst performing unit on defense unless you want to consider special teams.

How about when that guy said he wasn't super excited about the choice, he was not upset about it.

The obvious reaction to that is that he is depressed.

128941342170207759.jpg

Has anybody caught the irony here? The pathology here?

Posters wanted KOK run out of town because of his unit's poor performances.. even
though said schemes were ordered by a coach above him?

Posters welcome P Parker even though his units were annually poor performers, even though said schemes were ordered by a coach above him?

Last edited:
Has anybody caught the irony here? The pathology here?

Posters wanted KOK run out of town because of his unit's poor performances.. even
though said schemes were ordered by a coach above him?

Posters welcome P Parker even though his units were annually poor performers, even though said schemes were ordered by a coach above him?

I don't think anyone is willing to accept neither your premise, nor your conclusion, Socrates.

Latest posts