Bigten Power Rankings

I don't know how to judge the power rankings, however I dont agree w/ Michigan up that high, my reason Bill Calahan beat them in the 2005 Alamo Bowl, just a thought is all. Our worst records in over 40 years and he still managed to pull off an upset with that team, craziest ending of a game I had ever seen.

A nebreska fan not rating michigan that high, you had a descent year last year, but other then that your not really Johnny Come Lately either.

you people are crazy, Michigan is the most all-time winning program, there not going to ignore that just cause they sucked lately. They'll be back, i'd probably put michigan #1 ohio state 1B or 2. If your just talking about lately Iowa would be #2. Honestly it's
1A Mich
1B OSU
3A PSU
3B Nebby
5A Iowa
5b Wisky
7A MSU
7B Ill
9 Minn
10 NW
11 Ind

Apparently Purdue is so irrelevent they don't even make the list :)

I'd put them above Indiana and NW.

Ill take a stab at it......i would not put quite as much emphasis on tradition, which basically says i dont think michigan deserves or will be #1 again for atleast 4/5 years minimum.

1. Ohio State
2. Penn State
3. Nebraska
3. Iowa
5. Wisconsin
6. Michigan
7. Michigan St
7. Purdue
7. Northwestern
10. Minnesota
10. Illinois
12. Indiana

hawklock, I think you underrate Michigan a bit. Top Dog in this conference is OSU. The next 2 are PSU and Nebraska. Right now Michigan is down but one coaching change and a couple of good recruiting years, they will be back. For this reason, I give them a little respect and put them ahead of Iowa/Wisconsin. Here my refined divisional power rankings.

1. OSU
------------
2. PSU
2. Nebraska

4. Michigan

5. Iowa (2010 Big10 champs)
5. Wisconsin

7. MSU
7. Northwestern

9. Minnesota
9. Illinois

11. Purdue