big12D

of course if b12d were any better, perhaps the b12o wouldn't look like that shiny pretty thing in your hand - oohh look - sparkly.......

Baylor has a bad D. How many yards did Texas give up? 195. Mizzou gave up 353.

I remember a couple of years back (2009 maybe) when everyone railed on the Big 12 D and said how great the Big 10 D was. I kept track of all the stats for the Big 12/10 bowl games, guess who was better both offensively and defensively? Yep, Big 12. Especially head to head. I think you guys need to simmer down on one game.

Purdue did give up 485 yards to the vaunted Western Michigan team that had 7 turnovers! 7 Turnovers and still managed almost 500 yards. Should i draw conclusions on that?

Purdue is one of the worst defenses in the B10 (although the B12 has 6 teams that are worse). Keep in mind, the B10 has 4 defenses in the top 10, while the B12 has 1 in the top 50. You can draw your conclusions on that.

Purdue is one of the worst defenses in the B10 (although the B12 has 6 teams that are worse). Keep in mind, the B10 has 4 defenses in the top 10, while the B12 has 1 in the top 50. You can draw your conclusions on that.

Show me the stats about offenses, draw your conclusions on that.

The Alamo Bowl handed out a Defensive MVP Award last night, and they didn't give it to "air" or "turf monster" but to the most outstanding defensive player in the game last night.

I believe you were the one drawing conclusions, not me. I'm just stating facts. After all, the thread has to do with B12 defenses which are not very good.

I can state my opinion on B10 offenses but that doesn't really seem to be the topic of the thread.

Stats of Big 12 defenses are not awesome because:
stats of Big 12 offenses are awesome.

Most Big 12 defenses are susceptible to the run (except former Nebby) because:
most Big 12 offenses pass so well.

Now, Iowa's defense:
wasn't good against the run or pass this season.

Last edited:

Latest posts