Big Ten

Wisky using Hawkeye strategy.....

Punting from the end zone and all

One can't underestimate the importance of field position

Is it just my audio system that is seriously messed up

Or it is the ESPN feed

Had to mute the audio. Crowd noise was overwhelming

The crowd noise does seem a bit louder than usual. I always feel like ESPN does a subpar job of mixing the announcers with the stadium mics.

Just an audio tip. Any kind of audio enhancer with the word "surround" in it will amplify the crowd noise. If you have a TV with any such audio feature, you will want to disable it. If your audio is going through an external audio system, turning that feature off probably won't make a difference because no enhancers are applied to the digital audio signal that your audio system is receiving from your TV.

Anyways, it looks like Wisconsin has already dug themselves into a hole down 14 to 3 with under 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

The crowd noise does seem a bit louder than usual. I always feel like ESPN does a subpar job of mixing the announcers with the stadium mics.

Just an audio tip. Any kind of audio enhancer with the word "surround" in it will amplify the crowd noise. If you have a TV with any such audio feature, you will want to disable it. If your audio is going through an external audio system, turning that feature off probably won't make a difference because no enhancers are applied to the digital audio signal that your audio system is receiving from your TV.

Anyways, it looks like Wisconsin has already dug themselves into a hole down 14 to 3 with under 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

Gonna put the Denon receiver on stereo to see if there is a difference.....

Thanks for the tip

Latest posts