Big Ten

I would say all of the Big Ten teams so far have shown very good defenses. Iowa has the weakest offense. (not counting Northwestern after Clayton Thorson went down) Other than Iowa the other Big Ten Bowl teams have decent to very good offenses. The offenses are not quite on par with the defenses, but there are a lot of competent to good quarterbacks and teams that are generally good at controlling the ball.

I notice a larger number of wide open offensive styles in other conferences. They can score points in a hurry but are also turnover prone.

B1G moves on to 6-0 Next!

What the hell was that with Franklin at the end of the game. This guy is just a little too high strung and his players (like McSorley) seem to have that edge too.

I'm gonna predict that we see some kind of incident next season, whether it's a sideline blowup, an on-field fight or Franklin losing it. He just looks like his temper is always just a hair trigger away from snapping. It's only a matter of time.

What the hell was that with Franklin at the end of the game. This guy is just a little too high strung and his players (like McSorley) seem to have that edge too.

I'm gonna predict that we see some kind of incident next season, whether it's a sideline blowup, an on-field fight or Franklin losing it. He just looks like his temper is always just a hair trigger away from snapping. It's only a matter of time.
I'll agree he's wired to the max all the time! He's pretty sure of himself.

Is it just my audio system that is seriously messed up

Or it is the ESPN feed

Had to mute the audio. Crowd noise was overwhelming

After 2 possessions each, Miami is carving up Wisconsin. Wisconsin moving the ball as well. This could be a shoot out.

Big 12 looks good as well, but I can't see OU beating Georgia, especially if Mayfield still has the flu. He must have a severe case of it, reminded me of when Hayden had it when Iowa was in the 82 Rose Bowl.

Latest posts