Big Ten: What Do We Know About Each Team?

I know one thing: as long as teh znooker is still "head man" at illannoy, they'll find a way to underachieve in B1G play and will most likely flame out before Thanksgiving.

I know one thing: as long as teh znooker is still "head man" at illannoy, they'll find a way to underachieve in B1G play and will most likely flame out before Thanksgiving.

He has already learned from his 2008 mistake...he changed the identity of his program that year, thinking he could make Juice more of a passer...he was wrong, and it nearly cost him his job.

I like Brett and he is aggressive. However, I am not yet ready to say he is the best, for as it relates to this job, he was born on at least second base.

You make a good point, I'm not so sure that BB would have as much success if he had inherited a train wreck vs a well oiled machine. It still seems as though he is copying off others homework with regards to recruiting but I will allow that he has made the most of the opportunity he had and has done well with it.

I like Brett and he is aggressive. However, I am not yet ready to say he is the best, for as it relates to this job, he was born on at least second base.

Say what you will about where he was born he's completely elevated that program. The six years previous Wisky was 25-25 in the B10. In the first five years he's been there they are 27-13, and I'd be willing to bet at the end of this year that win% gets better.

BTW KF's best 6 year run was 31-17.

Bert has a big fat head full of cheese. Captain Kirk is our coach and that's just how I like it. I'd take him over Bert any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Bert has a big fat head full of cheese. Captain Kirk is our coach and that's just how I like it. I'd take him over Bert any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Think KF would have the stones to call that fake punt deep in our own territory 6 min to play in a tied ball game? Would he have the cajones to make a tough call and go for two when leading by 25 points?

Think KF would have the stones to call that fake punt deep in our own territory 6 min to play in a tied ball game? Would he have the cajones to make a tough call and go for two when leading by 25 points?

Yeah, I know. He's not perfect but the guy is a class act and he DOES get results as well. He took us to wins over Florida, GT, South Carolina, took us to the Orange Bowl against USC, etc. etc. etc. We've had our share of wins over Wisky as well. I can rembmer not too long ago going down 10 zip to them and then out-powering them in the 2nd half to beat them 20-10. I'm loyal to Kirk and as soon as he gets tired of people doubting him we will see some long years as Hawk fans...ask our basketball fans

Yeah, I know. He's not perfect but the guy is a class act and he DOES get results as well. He took us to wins over Florida, GT, South Carolina, took us to the Orange Bowl against USC, etc. etc. etc. We've had our share of wins over Wisky as well. I can rembmer not too long ago going down 10 zip to them and then out-powering them in the 2nd half to beat them 20-10. I'm loyal to Kirk and as soon as he gets tired of people doubting him we will see some long years as Hawk fans...ask our basketball fans

The only way that happens is if we make a bad coaching hire. We aren't and elite draw for a prospective coach but we are certainly in that second tier. We are solidly the 4th best place to be in the B10 as far as a HC is concerned.

I like ya Duffman but you gotta get on the kirk team. It will be a sad day when he leaves, you will see some very bad years, quote me

The only way that happens is if we make a bad coaching hire. We aren't and elite draw for a prospective coach but we are certainly in that second tier. We are solidly the 4th best place to be in the B10 as far as a HC is concerned.

Whoops, make that 5th best job in the big10, I forgot about nebby.

a