BIG TEN VS....URBANNNNNN MEYER

I wonder if Beils feels the same about Melvin Gordon's recruitment after he committed to Iowa?

Last edited:
Cause we all know that Biels, Barry, and Dantonio would never do such a thing.

my point was this isnt the BIG TEN VS....URBANNNNNN MEYER, it is the big ten VS OSU

I agree these coaches, along with many others are a bunch of hypocrites

^wasn't John Clay an Iowa commit?

No, but Albert Young was a Wisconsin commit & C.J. was an Illinois commit. It happens all the time in the Big Ten. I don't know what the hissy fit is over. Until a recruit signs on the dotted line, he is fair game.

Wasn't CJ Fedorowicz an Illinois commit?

Wasn't Cedric Everson an MSU commit?

Wasn't Barkley Hill an ISU commit?

Yup, it happens all the time. Coaches have been stealing recruits within the Big Ten all the time. Who cares? It's part of the game. Stay on the kid if they've verballed to you. Don't just assume the rest of the coaches are going to play nice, especially with blue chippers.

Wasn't Cedric Everson an MSU commit?

Wasn't Barkley Hill an ISU commit?

Yup, it happens all the time. Coaches have been stealing recruits within the Big Ten all the time. Who cares? It's part of the game. Stay on the kid if they've verballed to you. Don't just assume the rest of the coaches are going to play nice, especially with blue chippers.

Let me be the first to point out ISU is not a Big Ten school. But yes, you're correct that poaching happens all the time. The hissy fit from Biels makes no sense unless there's something more than poaching going on.

And did you see Dantonio doubled down?

Notebook: Mark Dantonio says recruiting committed players 'unethical' | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

As I said on the other board, I guess Jaleel didn't take his MSU visit because Dantonio was too ethical to return his calls :rolleyes:

Sorry, Melvin Gordon. Darian was a recruit too. I got them mixed up then too. Point being, Biels is just as guilty as Urban Liar.

If Urban didn't act like such a arrogant ******* all the time this probably wouldn't be such a big deal....I think his overall demeanor just rubs others the wrong way.

I don't care for him, but I sure as hell would let him coach my team.

If Urban didn't act like such a arrogant ******* all the time this probably wouldn't be such a big deal....I think his overall demeanor just rubs others the wrong way.

I don't care for him, but I sure as hell would let him coach my team.

I agree with you. I consider Dantonio a dbag, but Meyer an ahole. There is a difference, the distinction is a bit subtle, but elaboration would take more time than I have at the moment :)

Latest posts