Big Ten Meltdown

How do you figure? One game is tied, another is a 3 point game, and two are ***-kickings. The only surprise out of the four games being played right now is MSU.

I'm glad Northwestern is losing big. I hate them. I will never root for them again ever unless by winning they would benefit Iowa in some way. Michigan St is embarrasing the Big Ten, but we all knew they were not as good as their record. The one that has me sad is Michigan is going to lose and that means they will fire Rich Rod and bring in Harbaugh. If they would have won, there is a chance he could have kept his job. But instead they will lose, Michigan will hire Harbaugh and in 2-3 years tops Michigan will be back on their perch atop the Big Ten (or near it).

NW getting rolled, and frankly I'm ok with that. I hate them. I hate patty fitzshortdick.

MSU is a fraud and always has been; that was proved in Kinnick a couple months ago.

Meatchicken may have a chance in 2H, but...their glaring lack of defensive skill is once again the story of the game. What a joke of a team. DickRod is sure to be canned if (when) they lose.

PSU is in it against a very weak UF team; hard to watch this game with the sound up due to all the urban meyer lovin' from Tirico and Chucky. :mad:

I hope the hard, pipe-hitting mofos from Wisky show up later on, or this could be a nightmare day for the conference.

Am I wrong for thinking Wisconsin is going to blow out TCU? I really think their O-line is going to push their Mountain West defense around all game long

NW getting rolled, and frankly I'm ok with that. I hate them. I hate patty fitzshortdick.

MSU is a fraud and always has been; that was proved in Kinnick a couple months ago.

Meatchicken may have a chance in 2H, but...their glaring lack of defensive skill is once again the story of the game. What a joke of a team. DickRod is sure to be canned if (when) they lose.

PSU is in it against a very weak UF team; hard to watch this game with the sound up due to all the urban meyer lovin' from Tirico and Chucky. :mad:

I hope the hard, pipe-hitting mofos from Wisky show up later on, or this could be a nightmare day for the conference.

funny-pictures-kangaroo-punch.jpg

Ugh. I have to stop checking in on the MSU game. Seems like everytime I do, Alabama is going for a touchdown. Poor bastards.

Northwestern has made a strong case for themselves, making the big comeback without their (by far) best player. Michigan doesn't really surprise me. Penn State is looking alright.

Michigan State is just embarrassing.

Would you rather be 11-2 and get your head and *** handed to you in both of your losses, or finish 8-5 with a bowl win over a top 12 team?

Latest posts