BIG Ten finals thread

WOW Iowa looks like they just slept in today. Wanna bet they come to wrestle in Omaha? If they wrestle like this the NCAA's is wide open.

Why the melt down, we have 6 in the finals and crown 2 champions.It's only going to be tougher in a week and a half.McD wrestled tough against a Senior that's won it all,Dennis got beat by a better wrestler IMO,Metcalf will bounce back but it just shows some of you he isn't the greatest wrestler that some of you thought he was,Keddy is closing the gap and looking good,Borschel looks good,Beatty we'll see him be an ll American and Erickson looked great against a guy that was 35-0.I remember a team that didn't even win the Big Tens and had 6 in the finals with 5 champs at UNI.Were sending 10 to the dance can't ask for more than that.

Last edited:
It's the opposite of Gable. Do you start looking at how Brands is getting these guys up for the B10's and nationals? After nationals last year and the B10's this year I'm questioning his tactics. Gable had his boys READY. He tured no names into national champs by getting them ready by the end of the year. I'm questioning Brands. We'll see in two weeks.

Being a hawk fan for so long you could look at today as dissapointing but Brands tactics or not you have to look at the big picture we went in with 10 guys and will be taking 10 to Omaha not to many teams could match that. I agree some of them looked flat today but hats off to Jaybo and Danimal and McD will not lose again also I thought Keddy looked darn good against Dergo. Give them 10 Days they will be ready for Omaha. Go HAWKS!!

im not questioning him at all

we won the big tens remember they will be ready...we did win the national championship last year too remember!

Latest posts