BIG Ten finals thread

thought he wrestled good but little sloppy with those shots and reached a lot...esco is to damn fast for those shots

I agree he wrestled tough but those 3rd period shots were kinda sloppy. Escobido is one tough wrestler. Matt will be a man on a mission in 2 weeks!!!!!!

MCD wrestled good, he will be ready 2 weeks from now! As for Dennis, he didn't do anything! Hope he gets a fire lit as well.

McD represented himself well. He is stronger than he looks. He knows he can hang with anyone now.

Dennis loses 8-3 to Ness. Got taken down and long ride out to end first and that was too tough to overcome. Too many shots on edge of mat

Good win for Montell. Got a good combo going TV on mute listening to Ironside on the radio! I love that guy.

That first period ride was unreal by Palmer. Fir the first time I can remember Metcalf looke tired in 3rd period

Unfortunately, Metcalf is developing a reputation for not showing up in big matches.

We will see what happens at the NCAAs.

Go Hawks!

Unfortunately, Metcalf is developing a reputation for not showing up in big matches.

We will see what happens at the NCAAs.

Go Hawks!

It is interesting. It must be tough to be chasing ghosts of the best in history as u mop up the mat with everyone for four months. A good slap in the face for him

Palmer was close to getting him before

THe leg ride by Palmer was very good, kept Brent on his face for 30 seconds or so, I've never seen that before against Brent. Motivation for Nationals. Keep it close seems to work against Brent.

It is interesting. It must be tough to be chasing ghosts of the best in history as u mop up the mat with everyone for four months. A good slap in the face for him

Palmer was close to getting him before

Jon-
It has to be very difficult to keep up that competitive edge for four months and then gear up towards the end of the season to be firing on all cylinders. As others have said, I think this will prove to be good motivation for Metcalf in his preparation for the NCAA.

Go Hawks!

Latest posts