Big 12 taps the breaks on Longhorn Network's high school football coverage

A/M doesn't necessarilly need Texas, but they need the Big 12. They go to the SEC and they can kiss winning goodbye.

Well it isn't like they have set the world on fire in the Big 12 and are winning the South every year except for maybe a couple of years when the Big 12 was first formed, so going to a more stable conference where you can make more money seems like a no brainer to me.

What a giant tool...

My advice son, come out of your parents basement, take a shower, and meet a lady. You can thank me later.

Seriously. If you post something outlandish I'm going to ask you to back it up with some sort of evidence. If you can't do that, then don't say it in the first place or make it clear that it's your opinion.

BOOM: ESPN radio Austin is reporting that ESPN has approached Texas to rebrand LHN and make it the Big 12 Network.

Dodds is said to be considering the deal for multiple reasons....#1 reason, TAMU walking to the SEC. #2 Reason, LHN isn't on a single provider.
Hahahaha. I guess they aren't the "Joneses" that they think they are. :D

Edit: IF this is true.

[/B]

First it was all Nebraska's fault, now A&M is the issue? You sound like a battered women blaming their POS wife beating husband. Hate to break it to you clone fans, but your pimp Texas is THE problem.
This plus infinity.

Last edited:
BOOM: ESPN radio Austin is reporting that ESPN has approached Texas to rebrand LHN and make it the Big 12 Network.

Dodds is said to be considering the deal for multiple reasons....#1 reason, TAMU walking to the SEC. #2 Reason, LHN isn't on a single provider.
Do you have a link, because this is the ONLY place I have heard this? I'm beginning to think that either you are making it up or you are delusional.

It seems to be full steam ahead with the Bevo Network.

Latest posts