Big 10's session 3 results

fulsaasfan

Back at the arena this morning guys and we are ready to roll. Hope everyone is following along and having fun. We won't be doing any videos during the finals with the television coverage today but hope all enjoyed the semis videos.

Let's go Hawks!

So Marion and Kerr need to win their opening match this morning to get to the NCAA's. Do you guys like their chances?

I would think Marion is in pretty good shape against the #8 seed from Wisconsin.

Kerr going against the #6 seed from Michigan. Would like to think Kerr wins that too.

So Marion and Kerr need to win their opening match this morning to get to the NCAA's. Do you guys like their chances?

I would think Marion is in pretty good shape against the #8 seed from Wisconsin.

Kerr going against the #6 seed from Michigan. Would like to think Kerr wins that too.

If Kerr and Marion both come out and wrestle there match and control it they should both win. Hopefully they are ready to roll...

You can't buy the entertainment we're watching right now. David Taylor and Jason Welch are wrestling in front of us right now during warm ups with Quentin Wright watching closely...

Thanks to all of you for the updates, videos, insight and perspective of truly great wrestling fans. Your effort is totally appreciated! I also logged on to a couple of live blogs from MN and WI last night. Different perspectives for sure but still great to see that there are others who support and promote wrestling. It was great to see that the Hawkeyes are universally despised! Gotta have a villain I guess.

We're underway with the consilation semis. There are going to be some outstanding matches this round. Pataky is controlling Triggas right now 10-2. Sanders is beating Quiroga and Graff is up 2-1 on Paddock.

terrible decision my MM.....lets him out right away to start the 3rd and with 27 seconds of riding time against him.

and MM gets taken down and now Schmidt trying to get the RT back to a minute.

Latest posts