Big 10 Wrestling Tournament

Yeah I did. I don’t have a dog.

Dummy.
alrighty then - I went back and looked at the first 2 posts (your insane comment was #3). #2 was the Desanto thing. You keep insulting people like a deranged instigator. Sorry dude - you suck at the internet! And you are the Dummy. Nowhere here has your great comment .... get a life.

alrighty then - I went back and looked at the first 2 posts (your insane comment was #3). #2 was the Desanto thing. You keep insulting people like a deranged instigator. Sorry dude - you suck at the internet! And you are the Dummy. Nowhere here has your great comment .... get a life.
It’s on the other thread that I started first, tough guy .

It’s on the other thread that I started first, tough guy .
Tougher than you, I'm sure. Making dumbassed comments insulting people across threads and pages seems petty - you just want to bitch. Not everyone reads everything YOU write no matter where it might happen. Hope you sleep well knowing that everyone does not read all your crap wherever you post it - and call you Dummy. LOL

EDIT - btw - Clinton started this thread at 5:13 AM - Yours was started at 6:40 AM . PT. Not sure why you are pissed off like a little bitch.

Last edited:
No need to feed the trolls. A great first session will be followed up with a highlight filled second session too. Now we are just 1 hour away! I'm super pumped!

A nice piece om Abe Assad. It's sure nice to see that he's come back from his injury with 2 big victories. Now Iowa is solid in every weight class.

Latest posts