BIG 10 WREST TOURNEY: PREDICTIONS

Dominate

This is the first time in in awhile that going into the Big 10 Tourney I don't have the Hawks favored to win.

I predict that Penn St will put 5 wrestlers into the finals with 4 champs.
They will most likely rack up significant bonus points in the early rounds
and win the team title by approximately 15 - 20 pts.

The Hawks will push 4 wrestlers into the finals with 2 Champs. (McD & Ramos)
I think Tony will have a very difficult task if he meets up with Steiber in the finals but hopefully Dardanes will beat Steiber in the Semi's.

I see the Hawks taking 2nd Place by a slim margin over the Gophers with
OSU coming in 4th.

McD: 1st
Ramos: 1st
MM: 2nd
Kelly: 8th
DSJ: 4th
Evans: 2nd
Lofthouse: 3rd
GG: 4th (hopefully he proves me wrong)
Vinnie: 8th (love to see him get into the top 5)
Telford: 5th (could place in top 3 if he opens up)

Unfortunately, the Nationals should be called the Big12/B1G tournament...

I used to go to the Nationals in the 70s and they used to be really interesting...seeing all the different colleges. Now it is almost exclusively B1G and Big12 with a few colleges thrown in...

Good sport ruined to make way for women's rowing...

I used to go to the Nationals in the 70s and they used to be really interesting...seeing all the different colleges. Now it is almost exclusively B1G and Big12 with a few colleges thrown in...

Comments like this are idiotic.
Yeah - women don't deserve athletic teams/funding.

Wrestling hasn't been dying from women's sports... it's dying because of lack of fan interest and advertising/ticket sales.

If you were going to Nationals in the 70's, you are old enough to know better than to make a post like that.

yea don't like bout going to ncaa's in the 70's there are plenty of good wrestlers out there in different conferences...

Latest posts