Big 10 tournament session 3 live updates!

You really thought that scenario would play out? Like i said PSU wrapped it up.

i was stating the facts, we still had a shot. I didnt offer any opinion on what i thought would happen...you never want to be in a position to need bonus points from your HWT.

Either way, the ultimate goal is still out in front of us.

To me you hate to single out guys, especially when they are laying it out there for the team, but Ballweg getting us didly and Marion not wrestling anywhere up to potential probably cost us the team title. Lets just hope they take out Penn Stink U at the Nationals. Go get em at Nationals Hawks!!

I feel like Brands is going to get them back in the room and we will take it to PSU in the nationals....WATCHING THIS INTERVIEW WOW PSU I HATE YOU.

Cael so talk about how it feels you ran from Brands and the state of Iowa and finally bested him....stfu.

the michigan wrestler did not throw the match thats an odd statement

it is interesting to see how the penn state wrestlers acted after that win not sure what i think about it actually...they are on a high and i think this is good for iowa now its theirs to win great motivation for the next 2 weeks

Great Job Fulsaas Fan an Tobini as well as everyone who contributed.
We are probably the most spoiled sports fan out there, so be it, we want perfection we didn't get it. One match here or there and it's different. I'd think by now Brands is already talking about Nationals and using this as motivation. When we win Nationals, this be in the rear view mirror, so let's put it there now. Brands and Company WILL have them ready to go in Philly...see you there! Go Hawks!

Let's face it guys, Penn St had 5 individual champions, they deserve it. As much as it stings, those are the facts, only one way to make this feel better and that is to take nationals. So Go Hawks!

PS Congrats to McDonough and Rasing on B1G titles!

Latest posts