Big 10 tournament session 2

Guys, the Hawks are losing a lot of really close matches. The sky isn't falling we still have a good shot at winning this tourney and winning in a couple weeks too. THey aren't far off. This is still a young team making strides.

I like your optimism but Montell shouldn't lose that match. Gambrall needs to show some fight.

133 where we just had to get out to win and 141 where the match was over need to be wins... HAVE to be wins for a team to succeed.

There is Luke with a nice single and the takedown to go up 2-0 with 55 seconds left in the 1st period now.

Brown gets his escape and Lofthouse gets another single and finishes with 3 seconds left. Luke leading 4-1 after the 1st

Brown will start the 2nd period down.

Matt, DSJ look Real good. Ramos lost a CLOSE match to a kid that I think wins this, Montel/Thorn is just a bad matchup for him he will get 3rd or 4th here, Jans is wrestling well and wrestled a REALLY good match against a Stud, Ethan kept getting better as the day went and if he does not go down he wins, Gambrall I'll skip, Luke is cruising & we will wait on Raising.

Luke riding tough here and building some riding time. 1:06 left in the period as they go out of bounds again.

This team needs to take on the personality of Luke Lofthouse. There is a guy who has taken advantage of every opportunity he's been given.

Luke gets a leg at the end of the period but time runs out but Brown swings at him and LUke gets a penalty point. He leads 5-2 going into the 3rd plus riding time.

Luke starts the 3rd on the bottom now.

Other than Grant and Marion I think everbody wrestled good we just have to take those close matches. If I recall Marion had a ****** big tens last year and Thorn won them....

Luke hits another single and has it in the air but Brown fighting hard on the edge. There is the takedown for Luke! Now leads 8-2 with 25 seconds left.

Latest posts