Big 10 Suicide Pool

I should've gone with an ace. I knew looking long-term would kill me. Can we have a second pool for everyone that picked Minnesota this week?

I don't know if I even realized the depth of Minnesota's suck this year. This might not be a bad idea. :)

If I get a chance, I'll get it posted today.

Out of 45 entrants, here's who is left:

User - Week 1 Team
TakeYaDown - Indiana
StatelineHawk - Indiana
parkerjr55 - Indiana
NightmanCometh - Indiana
lightning1 - Indiana
Koolaid - Indiana
jtbird711 - Indiana
hawkeyescott - Indiana
Hawkeyes1982x - Indiana
errball - Indiana
Rockethawk - Michigan
spliff45 - Wisconsin
ShadasRevenge - Wisconsin
AIRHAWK - Wisconsin

Out of the 31 eliminated contestants, 29 took Minnesota (most thinking that it was Minny's only shot at a W) while the other two took Purdue.

Guess this thread will be much quieter next week...as I previously posted, I'll try to get a supplemental suicide pool going in a separate thread for those that got burned by Brewster (and Purdue).

User - Week 1 Team
TakeYaDown - Indiana
StatelineHawk - Indiana
parkerjr55 - Indiana
NightmanCometh - Indiana
lightning1 - Indiana
Koolaid - Indiana
jtbird711 - Indiana
hawkeyescott - Indiana
Hawkeyes1982x - Indiana
errball - Indiana
Rockethawk - Michigan
spliff45 - Wisconsin
AIRHAWK - Wisconsin

Out of the 31 eliminated contestants, 29 took Minnesota (most thinking that it was Minny's only shot at a W) while the other two took Purdue.

Guess this thread will be much quieter next week...as I previously posted, I'll try to get a supplemental suicide pool going in a separate thread for those that got burned by Brewster (and Purdue).
Thanks for post.

I pity the folks who didn't pick minny - they still have to pick 'em at some point this season. When the heck would you? Their remaining schedule is: NW, @Wisky, @Pur, PSU, tOSU, @MSU, @Ill, Iowa.
I'd think about @Purdue, but that's pretty iffy!

I pity the folks who didn't pick minny - they still have to pick 'em at some point this season. When the heck would you? Their remaining schedule is: NW, @Wisky, @Pur, PSU, tOSU, @MSU, @Ill, Iowa.
Minny may not win another game. Maybe agains't the zooker

User - Week 1 Team
TakeYaDown - Indiana
StatelineHawk - Indiana
parkerjr55 - Indiana
NightmanCometh - Indiana
lightning1 - Indiana
Koolaid - Indiana
jtbird711 - Indiana
hawkeyescott - Indiana
Hawkeyes1982x - Indiana
errball - Indiana
Rockethawk - Michigan
spliff45 - Wisconsin
AIRHAWK - Wisconsin

So did I win a shirt or anything? I hope I at least won my entry fee back.

There really were two shots with Minny. Pick them first, or pick them last and hope you are the last man standing. I sadly went with the wrong strategy.

Latest posts