Big 10 night games

ibahawkeye

Oregon has scored to take the lead back from Sparty.

Michigan down to ND at half.

OSU down 7 at home to VT.

i get tired of hearing about the conference being weak... But it looks to be true again this year.

Apparently I jinxed MSU cause whenever I tune in all I see is Oregon guys running into the endzone.

Michigan appears to be getting their ***** handed to them. Michigan sucks. How do people not have success at Michigan? It's so much easier than Iowa but Richrod was a gigantic fail and it looks like this guy is gonna suck too. When they get raped by a mediocre Notre Dame team it just pisses me off.

Ohio State? Hate for Urban and Ohio State is much bigger than my love for the Big Ten.

I think I'm gonna drink some scotch and go to Netflix and watch old episodes of Wings.

I'm an Iowa fan. I watch the other teams in the big 10, but I couldn't care less if other big 10 teams struggle.

I actually enjoy it when d-bag coaches like dantonio and urban Meyer get beat up.

I also enjoy seeing Fitz get beat down by northern Illinois. Hope that Northwestern returns to their rightful place as the punching bag of the big ten.

Screw the other teams! I hope they all go down in flames! Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of d@uchers in Dantonio, Meyer, Hoke and Fitz.

Hard to believe that was the first time Michigan was ever shut out in the series.

Can't worry about these other teams sucking it up all over the place. Iowa fans have enough to worry about as it is.

Michigan getting their arses handed to them is not exactly a shocker except for them putting up a goose egg today. Expect a bunch of "for sale" signs to show up in brady hoke's front yard and he'll be canned at the end of the year.

I'm an Iowa fan. I watch the other teams in the big 10, but I couldn't care less if other big 10 teams struggle.

I actually enjoy it when d-bag coaches like dantonio and urban Meyer get beat up.

I also enjoy seeing Fitz get beat down by northern Illinois. Hope that Northwestern returns to their rightful place as the punching bag of the big ten.

You'll certainly care when the Hawkeyes get shut out of the playoffs because of the week conference!

You could also add that the mid tier and lower tier teams didn't look so hot today either.

You'll certainly care when the Hawkeyes get shut out of the playoffs because of the week conference!

You could also add that the mid tier and lower tier teams didn't look so hot today either.
I promise I will not complain if Iowa goes 13-0 and gets shut out of the playoff.

I think any talk of a playoff team is very premature if the offense and special teams cannot play 4 quarters of solid football every game. None of this keeping MAC and FCS teams in the game until the last minute. This is a strictly take one game at a time kinda team even with this supposedly soft schedule.

Latest posts