Big 10 Next Year...Personnel Losses

To be fair, Horford only averaged 4 for Michigan this year and he is listed.

I made it very clear that Horford was listed as an exception.

Post 27 – I list guys that averaged at least 5 points per game...for the most part. That's why Abrahamson and Etherington aren't on the list.

Post 56 – Added Horford...averaged less than 5 ppg but his loss will be felt IMO.

I have seen Horford play numerous times in his career...over a dozen this year alone. I have seen no one on Maryland's team play more than once or twice in their career.

CBS is reporting that sources are saying that Michigan's Glenn Robinson III is going to the NBA....and he will be joined by McGary and Stauskas.

Michigan will still be good, but beatable.

I made it very clear that Horford was listed as an exception.

Post 27 – I list guys that averaged at least 5 points per game...for the most part. That's why Abrahamson and Etherington aren't on the list.

Post 56 – Added Horford...averaged less than 5 ppg but his loss will be felt IMO.

I have seen Horford play numerous times in his career...over a dozen this year alone. I have seen no one on Maryland's team play more than once or twice in their career.

So you are just making this list based off of your personal opinions on what losses will "be felt"? Makes sense.

Still like Michigan as a Top Ten team if they lose Stauskas, McGary, GR III and Horford to go along with Morgan being gone?

So you are just making this list based off of your personal opinions on what losses will "be felt"? Makes sense.

Yes I have set the parameters for the list I created and continue to update. I'm using the criteria which I feel are appropriate/applicable for my personal analysis. Feel free to start a thread listing every single departing player from every single team even if they never saw the floor during meaningful minutes.

Last edited:
Still like Michigan as a Top Ten team if they lose Stauskas, McGary, GR III and Horford to go along with Morgan being gone?

Nope. I clearly stated that I thought they were Top 10 if Stauskas and Robinson left. Losing both of their returning big guys moves them out of the Top 10. I would still rank them and won't be surprised if they are in the Top 10 by the end of the season.

Nope. I clearly stated that I thought they were Top 10 if Stauskas and Robinson left. Losing both of their returning big guys moves them out of the Top 10. I would still rank them and won't be surprised if they are in the Top 10 by the end of the season.

But I thought they had a coach that was much like Bo Ryan who just plugs in new pieces?

Dont waver, Windsor.

And I find it hilarious that you delted your post agreeing with me in the other thread about Jok's ability after I question you in this thread.

But I thought they had a coach that was much like Bo Ryan who just plugs in new pieces?

Dont waver, Windsor.

And I find it hilarious that you delted your post agreeing with me in the other thread about Jok's ability after I question you in this thread.

What's wrong with wavering? You've never changed your mind on something?

Dont waver, Windsor.

READ this entire thread and have someone explain it to you. I never wavered from my original position. Also, I didn't delt anything...don't even know how.

Edit - You can quit wasting your time. I know what you're trying to do and it won't work.

Last edited:
CBS is reporting that sources are saying that Michigan's Glenn Robinson III is going to the NBA....and he will be joined by McGary and Stauskas.

Michigan will still be good, but beatable.

They were beatable by the Hawks this season by 20 points, one of the season highlights before the Fall.....

A team that came within a cat's whisker of making the Final Four.....

It will be good to get a fresh start, back to 2012/13 end of the season form.....

Return to the joy of playing basketball, watching the players on the bench jumping for joy after an excellent play, teamwork that rivals most teams in the NCAA.....

Use experience and quality play to stop the opponent with Tenacious D, while finding the formula to finishing games with a late lead held to the end for a Victory.....

It is very possible to regain the chemistry that we have had and certainly will again. I trust in Fran who has had, along with his family, extremely difficult issues to deal with this season.....

:rolleyes:

Makes sense to me, Windsor.....

They played extremely well, despite losing Burke and Hardaway, Jr. If they lose Staukas, Robinson, Jr, and Mitch McGary, along with Jordan and Horford, they would need a Capipari recruiting class to be competitive in the race to the top of the Big.....

They would have been National Champs with Burke and Hardaway this season, came close to the Title Game anyway. Excellent coaching by Beilein. It will not be quite so easy losing 3/4 more starters to the NBA.....

I really like LeVert and Andrew Dakich, but am not certain they can right the boat....

:rolleyes:

If McGary comes back, they might sneak into the top 25. If he is gone there is no way. Walton Jr. had a solid first year and Irvin will be good. But they lose both post players, and 2 of their 3 starters on the outside. If they do lose McGary they will fall quite a bit. Do they have any superstars coming in?

If McGary comes back, they might sneak into the top 25. If he is gone there is no way. Walton Jr. had a solid first year and Irvin will be good. But they lose both post players, and 2 of their 3 starters on the outside. If they do lose McGary they will fall quite a bit. Do they have any superstars coming in?

Zack Irvin was also very solid as a frosh. He will join Levert and Walton as a three headed monster...but Donnal's bro...Mark, who redshirted last year, might be their best big man if McGary leaves....Beilein will figure it out...coaching savant.

Also, I didn't delt anything...don't even know how.

Where did your post go agreeing with me that Jok improved greatly from when B1G play began to the NCAA tourney game? You said something about only Jok haters or Clown fans wouldnt be able to see the improvement.

Did Jon delete it?

Did the red moon delete it?

Crazy stuff goin on up in hurr.

Robinson, Stauskas and Harris are official. Removed Kaminsky and Hammons since neither has declared.

Michigan - Morgan, Horford, Robinson and Stauskas
MSU - Payne, Appling and Harris
Wisconsin - Brust
Iowa - Basabe, Marble and McCabe
Ohio State - Craft, Ross, Della Valle and Smith
Nebraska - Gallegos
Minnesota - Hollins and Smith
Purdue - Johnson and Johnson
Illinois - Bertrand and Ekey
NW - Crawford and Sobolewski
PSU - Frazier and Roberts
Indiana - Sheehey, Gordon, Vonleh and Hollowell

Maryland - Faust
Rutgers - Moore and Judge

There are still 2 weeks for early entrants to declare for the draft. I would guess Hammons is gone and Kaminsky will be back next year.

Wisky is going to be a load next year.

Michigan - Morgan, Horford, Robinson, McGary and Stauskas
MSU - Payne, Appling and Harris
Wisconsin - Brust
Iowa - Basabe, Marble and McCabe
Ohio State - Craft, Ross, Della Valle and Smith
Nebraska - Gallegos
Minnesota - Hollins and Smith
Purdue - Johnson and Johnson
Illinois - Bertrand and Ekey
NW - Crawford
PSU - Frazier and Roberts
Indiana - Sheehey, Gordon, Vonleh and Hollowell

Maryland - Faust
Rutgers - Moore and Judge

Edit - I thought Sobolewski was a senior but see elsewhere that he's a junior...removed from list.

Last edited:
Going to be hard for Michigan to be a preseason Top 10 team with all those personnel losses, Windsor.

Latest posts