Bielema to ARKANSAS....Diaco to WI?

SalukiJD

So Bielema accepts the AK job (shock) and Diaco gets the Broyles Award (no shock). Things appear to line up nicely for Diaco being seriously considered for the Wisky gig. Given the Iowa connections in the WI program, I would be very surprised if BD isn't only a candidate, but the eventual choice.

You're right and instead of discussing this in the many other threads that are saying the same things you created this one and got my attention. Good call.

My apologies for not reading the several other threads (I am on my lunch break), and seeing nothing about Diaco in the headline of any existing thread, created my own. Perhaps you have much more time than I have *** clown.

No, my integrity doesn't allow me to get mad over folks like you. Just like your lack thereof doesn't allow you to be tactful.

My apologies for not reading the several other threads (I am on my lunch break), and seeing nothing about Diaco in the headline of any existing thread, created my own. Perhaps you have much more time than I have *** clown.

If you don't have the time to commit to being a dedicated, valuable member of this board then just don't even try. I mean if you can't simply read every thread on the main page before starting a thread then you are just wasting everyone elses time. #Commitorquit

Diaco will certainly be considered elsewhere, but with Barry Alvarez in the AD chair, and the connection to Iowa and the Hayden Fry coaching tree, etc. etc., it seems to be a natural fit. Last time they went with an IA guy, it worked out very well, and programs often struggle when they change courses with a proven record of success and replace the regime with a different philosophy/system.

Show me where on the main page there was any thread mentioning Diaco before I posted mine?

Many mention it within the Biels to Ark threads. There are like 6 of them. You should realize most of us are just giving you crap, just like anyone who posts the 3rd+ thread on a topic. get over it. This has all been discussed elsewhere, just look it up.

Latest posts