Bielema, Paul Rhoads Looking to Flip Top Iowa Pledge

Question - If Bielema ever became Iowa's coach, would he try to flip his own recruiting class?

UHHHHHH let's see who would be more enticing the personality or leadership juggernaut Brett Bielema or Phil Parker?
Nuff said

If this kid thinks he has Desmond King type skills he knows he can start as a freshman and get a lot of PT and exposure. King should still get drafted because of his overall skills and when the ball is thrown his way.

There's someone somewhere trying to flip every one of Iowa's recruits. And Iowa is trying to flip theirs. Nothing to see here.

Lol. The dude is planning to visit Arkansas twice after he said he was done with visits. Plus isn't it Kirk's policy to not contact verbals from other schools?

Lol. The dude is planning to visit Arkansas twice after he said he was done with visits. Plus isn't it Kirk's policy to not contact verbals from other schools?
No idea what KF's recruiting policy is regarding verbals.
My point is. Don't sit around biting your nails over where a 17 year old kid is gonna play football. I hope it's Iowa. If it ain't, I won't lose any sleep.

No idea what KF's recruiting policy is regarding verbals.
My point is. Don't sit around biting your nails over where a 17 year old kid is gonna play football. I hope it's Iowa. If it ain't, I won't lose any sleep.

Oh okay. What do you propose we talk about in this thread about an 17 year old Iowa Football commit if we can't talk about the 17 year old Iowa football commit?

There's someone somewhere trying to flip every one of Iowa's recruits. And Iowa is trying to flip theirs. Nothing to see here.

This is true, but if we struggle to win games, it sure helps the case against us. A big part of the success in our verbal class of '17 is the win/loss record

These programs aren't going to flip him barring some off-the-field disaster. That said, Iowa needs to have a good season to defend this class from blue chips from swooping in in feb.

BB & Paw Woads! Now that's a pair. Sooouuuuueeeeeeee! Those recruits will definitely happen if we finish very very good this year otherwise they'll be gone and KF will be feeling the heat big time!

Latest posts