Bielema Giving Fleck the Business

We will have to worry about Illinois when that happens but right now Upset??? Illini????? Illinois has been up and down all year so it depends which team you play when it is your turn. They can win at PSU then lose to rutgers, iirc.

And ohio st has been playing it loosey goosey on offense making some mistakes, missing a long pass on 4th and 2ft instead of running, and that is how you can lose to a team like nebby

Minny doesnt get an early 4th and 1 in the 2nd qtr then misses a FG so still 14-0 illini at the half. Tanner Morgan is the not great Tanner today and Illinois stopping the run. But illini need to score 10 more points at least. wow a minny loss and Iowa beating jNW and minny can set up some very big games the last week.

We have the absolute worst power 5 offense in the country. There is no loss we could have that I would consider an upset.

We’re like a race car with all the lug nuts taken off, even when we’re the faster car that glaring issue makes it impossible to be confident.

Reactions: haw
Illinois might not be the automatic win we anticipate

They did beat the Nittanys in an overnight close one with hundreds of OTs

We really need the Illini to hold on here

I do believe we will topple the gophers in IC

Wisconsin might lose at Rutgers, they are coming off a very tough win against
the Hawks, sky-high at the start and hauling bodies off the field over and over in
the second half

Don't know how many badgers are on the injured list

And Now This:

The on off boyfriend of Kelly Brook crashed a van full of dead badgers into a bus stop

The on/off boyfriend of Kelly Brook crashed a van full of dead badgers into a bus stop

David McIntosh was hired to transport the dead creatures during a controversial cull of the animals but lost control of the vehicle.

The 28-year-old swerved the van and smashed into a bus stop in the middle of the night.

He claimed a handheld radio fell under the brake pedal.

McIntosh said: "I was carrying badger carcasses to the furnace as I was involved in the cull.

We have the absolute worst power 5 offense in the country. There is no loss we could have that I would consider an upset.

We’re like a race car with all the lug nuts taken off, even when we’re the faster car that glaring issue makes it impossible to be confident.

I agree with you and the numbers do not lie that we have a bad offense, not below average, but bad, and it is very vanilla.

And the Illini pass rush scares me against the hawks because they are putting a beating on tanner morgan.

Come on Illinois and get at least a fg here

The boo birds are out in Minny but this game is not over yet. Two big plays and it is a new game. the Illini offense has turtled up and is playing dead now which is just how illinois has been all year, very good then very bad

Illinois w/ new coaches - but 40+ Seniors (4th/5th/6th/even a 7th) on the travel roster.

Minn - most experienced OLine in terms of starts in the country.

Wis had an old defense.
--------
Hawks just young compared to others. NW lost Srs last year and Def Coord.