Bielema Giving Fleck the Business

You need OSU and Wisky to demoralize Nebraska. If they have enough motivation, they certainly have enough talent to beat Iowa

I wonder when the time comes will the powers that be at Iowa encourage him to interview...enticing him with a decent salary and free meal plan.

Experience wise and success wise, he is far more qualified than Brian......but just a heart attack waiting to happen.

He looks like and talks like a mid level sales man from "Glengarry Glenn Ross" or a door man at a adult theatre. He just oozes slime.

Minnie is beat up, they are playing back-ups at many positions. Tanner is not looking like he did earlier in the season but he is good and mobile. This will be an interesting game and hopefully Kirk continues to give PJ Barnum fits.

Him and Fitz in the same conference. Uggggh
Honestly, Fitz has kinda grown on me. He doesn't drive me nuts like he used to. Fleck drives me fucking insane though. Franklin is on my watch list, I'm currently irritated with him but not sure if I'm still just wound up from the game this year.

He looks like and talks like a mid level sales man from "Glengarry Glenn Ross" or a door man at a adult theatre. He just oozes slime.

Российские дилеры впервые устроили распродажу в рамках «черной пятницы»

Latest posts