BF to Stay at Iowa

I've always been interested in Brian running the Iowa offense just because of his time around the Pats and watching how they run a football team. I wouldn't be upset if Brian ever was OC, especially if Kirk let his son have some free reign. Weren't there rumors from a couple of seasons about about the two clashing over philosophy? It those rumors were true (or happened at all) that's exactly why I want him on our staff.

Never a doubt, the Ferentz $$$ gravy train won't end anytime soon.
Yeah, because the job is not difficult, or stressful, and doesn't require knowledge, and it isn't a skill to be on these kids' level, and the public spotlight is easy, etc., etc. Gravy train for sure. Nepotism I tell ya.

Never a doubt, the Ferentz $$$ gravy train won't end anytime soon.

Nope. And Hawkeye fans will continue to take it in the shorts, unless we get an AD with some b____.
Our price per win has been the highest in the country for 8 years in a row. And that is with actually having 2 very good seasons! Think about that fact.

Nope. And Hawkeye fans will continue to take it in the shorts, unless we get an AD with some b____.
Our price per win has been the highest in the country for 8 years in a row. And that is with actually having 2 very good seasons! Think about that fact.

Who the F cares about cost per win? I care about total number of wins, and those have been to low. You think the New York Yankees are crying about the cost of wins when they are winning World Series?

You know, when you put it that way....

Nope...still miopic.

If the "price" per win was the lowest in the country...I still wouldn't be happy with poor seasons. "Balls" by the AD means nothing...unless it comes with about $15million in donor money.

Latest posts