Better without jok

OUTofTOWNHAWK

jok gives up way too easy. He has turned the ball over 3-4 times to end games.

Jok is good but Iowa has better chemistry without him.

I think JBo will struggle without Jok drawling attention. But I also think we'll be a better defensive team for sure...

He was terrible. I have no interest in seeing him play a minute in the NIT if his mind is already on tryouts. Start five freshmen and let it ride.

Jok is an elite shooter who is average at best at everything else. The problem is, his shot has been off for a month now.

Imo he hasn't been healthy since the Northwestern game. He just doesn't have the same lift on his shot sans the second half against PSU.

I've been saying for weeks Fran has been playing him way too many minutes. Too many turnovers and lazy D.

Jok can shoot...FT % is outstanding...

OTOH...

He shoots too much at times

When he is tired, he works on the offensive end for more shots...but rests on the defensive end.

He is unable to beat someone off the dribble.

His defense is terrible, uninspiring and most often an after thought

He is also subject to quitting...which you never like to see, especially from your only senior on a young team

Bottom line...I won't miss him next year, and I doubt his teammates will miss him much either.

Imo he hasn't been healthy since the Northwestern game. He just doesn't have the same lift on his shot sans the second half against PSU.

I've been saying for weeks Fran has been playing him way too many minutes. Too many turnovers and lazy D.

I think injuries earlier in the year certainly impacted his play but Pete just told Fran before the PSU game he was healthy again and he looked pretty good in the 2nd half less than a week ago.

The young guys say the right things about Pete as a leader and his D and maturity since his freshman year have certainly improved but complete lack of effort plays like tonight don't go unnoticed by your teammates.

jok gives up way too easy. He has turned the ball over 3-4 times to end games.

Jok is good but Iowa has better chemistry without him.

No no and no this team will not be better off without Jok and anybody who really thinks they will be has no clue about the sport of basketball.

Jok can shoot...FT % is outstanding...

OTOH...

He shoots too much at times

When he is tired, he works on the offensive end for more shots...but rests on the defensive end.

He is unable to beat someone off the dribble.

His defense is terrible, uninspiring and most often an after thought

He is also subject to quitting...which you never like to see, especially from your only senior on a young team

Bottom line...I won't miss him next year, and I doubt his teammates will miss him much either.

The utter stupidness of this post shows how pathetic fans are on this board. Just completely cluesless post.

Latest posts