Better NBA Prospect: Uthoff or Niang

I think all to often many are blinded by the black and gold sunglasses many wear, which eliminates the possibility of seeing players for what they truly are. At the end of the day, Niang is the superior player over Uthoff. Yes, Uthoff had a decent college career, but, Uthoff is simply to soft and mentally weak for the next level. None of us are GMs (even though we talk / act like we are LOL), but, I just don't see Uthoff hanging with the NBA crowd.
Says the guy covered in ketchup and mustard.

I think all to often many are blinded by the black and gold sunglasses many wear, which eliminates the possibility of seeing players for what they truly are. At the end of the day, Niang is the superior player over Uthoff. Yes, Uthoff had a decent college career, but, Uthoff is simply to soft and mentally weak for the next level. None of us are GMs (even though we talk / act like we are LOL), but, I just don't see Uthoff hanging with the NBA crowd.

This has nothing to do with black and gold. I have felt for a couple years that Morris is a NBA caliber PG, and only size would hold him back. I have always felt Niang just isn't big enough to play the 4 and not quick enough for the 3. He wasn't some sure shot NBA draft pick, and frankly everyone else passed on him. Plus the timing is good for Niang, 10 years ago he for sure doesn't get a sniff. With teams spreading the court and playing smaller, he could carve out a niche for himself.

I will still be shocked if he does much of anything in the NBA.

Immaturity at it's best.
images

This has nothing to do with black and gold. I have felt for a couple years that Morris is a NBA caliber PG, and only size would hold him back. I have always felt Niang just isn't big enough to play the 4 and not quick enough for the 3. He wasn't some sure shot NBA draft pick, and frankly everyone else passed on him. Plus the timing is good for Niang, 10 years ago he for sure doesn't get a sniff. With teams spreading the court and playing smaller, he could carve out a niche for himself.

I will still be shocked if he does much of anything in the NBA.
Before Niang signed a contract I would of went with Uthoff. How successful Niang or Uthoff might become in the NBA doesn't compare with how much money they might make. I'm sure Marle is hoping for another year in the NBA although he probably won't be that successful. Getting close to a million dollars a year has to be pretty attractive. We do live in a crazy world. I looked up his NBA profile and it said he was 6 ft 6 and three quarters without shoes. They really hype these guys up to make money.

Last edited:

Latest posts