Best & Worst of the Big Ten: Week Four

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
It's time for our weekly look at just how bad the Big Ten is. Ladies and Gentlemen, the best and WORST of the Big Ten, Power Poll and Bowl Slotting

More...

It's time for our weekly look at just how bad the Big Ten is. Ladies and Gentlemen, the best and WORST of the Big Ten, Power Poll and Bowl Slotting

More...

Jon, I wouldn't worry about it. I have confirmation from some guys here on the board that Iowa is just holding back until they get to the good teams. They don't want to let too much out of the bag to quickly.

Best- Me laffy at all the kf lovers who haved called me a bad fan.

worst- Iowa will keep letting kf do whatever he wants.

Best: OoTH being soooo right about Ferrets and the disheartening decline of Iowa football.

Worst: DuffMan's inability to acknowledge reality, as evidenced by his snarky "everything is a-ok!" posts.
And also he's close friends with Gayme Day Ron.

Looks like a prospective view and presuming Iowa will fare better over the season. Minny is 4-0 and playing hard. Iowa ......aint.

people get a little carried away with thinking we have a really bad team this year. the 09 team won the orange bowl and they would have lost to this team probably 25% of the time. we still have a 50 50 shot at winning all but 3 of our remaining games. when you have kirk as your coach you have a 50% chance to beat most teams, a 40% chance to beat the teams that are better than you, and a 60% chance to beat teams worse than you. It doesn't really even matter how talented our team is the percentages are pretty much the always the same. Its the way its been since the early 2000's.

LOL I forgot you are an illannoy fan, DW. I guess when I'm feeling frustrated, sad, and angry about teh Hokks, I can take solace in knowing that you are suffering even moar.

Best- Me laffy at all the kf lovers who haved called me a bad fan.

worst- Iowa will keep letting kf do whatever he wants.

You are a terrible fan, but not for the reason you think. You are a terrible fan because it seems like you root for Iowa to lose, so you can beat your chest and say you were right about KF. This loss has actually made you happy and gleeful, and that is pathetic...

Oh boy. Another holier-than-thou Kurt Koolaid guzzler is heard from.

Oh boy. Another holier-than-thou Kurt Koolaid guzzler is heard from.

Where did I defend KF? I called out Ooth for being happy that the Hawks lost so that he can run around thumping his chest saying I told you so, and freaking glossing himself as the "best of the week". Dude is a pathetic fan, and that isn't because he doesn't like KF....you don't like KF and I ain't calling you out, and you aren't a pathetic fan......

You are a terrible fan, but not for the reason you think. You are a terrible fan because it seems like you root for Iowa to lose, so you can beat your chest and say you were right about KF. This loss has actually made you happy and gleeful, and that is pathetic...

Yes Ill say it. I hope Iowa loses every game until they get rid of KF. Its what has to happen. Id rather no wins for two years rather than Kirk go down a legend winning 6-7 wins a year with 2 losses every year to some of the worst teams in the country. All while making a fat check.

Iowa should be at the bottom. Any team that loses at home to both CMU and ISU and should've lost on a neutral site to NIU deserves to be on the bottom.

Latest posts