Best & Worst of the Big Ten: Week Four

Where did I defend KF? I called out Ooth for being happy that the Hawks lost so that he can run around thumping his chest saying I told you so, and freaking glossing himself as the "best of the week". Dude is a pathetic fan, and that isn't because he doesn't like KF....you don't like KF and I ain't calling you out, and you aren't a pathetic fan......

I gots way more Diesel Dollhairs than you. Youre almost on Vfoodstamps. This shows I know way more about football than you.

Yes Ill say it. I hope Iowa loses every game until they get rid of KF. Its what has to happen. Id rather no wins for two years rather than Kirk go down a legend winning 6-7 wins a year with 2 losses every year to some of the worst teams in the country. All while making a fat check.

You didn't have to post this, as it is exactly what I said you were......pathetic.

You didn't have to post this, as it is exactly what I said you were......pathetic.

Hey its gotta get worse before it gets better and Kirk isnt gonna make anything better. Theres a lot of dopes out there that wont understand until he has 6 wins in two years. You can cheer for KF if you want. I feel bad for the players but I can only laff at the way KF coaches a game.

Hey its gotta get worse before it gets better and Kirk isnt gonna make anything better. Theres a lot of dopes out there that wont understand until he has 6 wins in two years. You can cheer for KF if you want. I feel bad for the players but I can only laff at the way KF coaches a game.

I will cheer for the coaches, the players, and the university. You have made it clear you won't be doing the same. Since that is the case, why don't you take your trolling act to some other team you currently aren't rooting for......

It is sooooo friggen easy to set off the "deanvogs" bomb. Light fuse...step away...BOOM...laffy.

I will cheer for the coaches, the players, and the university. You have made it clear you won't be doing the same. Since that is the case, why don't you take your trolling act to some other team you currently aren't rooting for......

But will you cheer for the student in the Herky costume? If not then you are a Tavern hawk.

You think I'm the only one sick of the troll named Ooth? Dude doesn't root for Iowa, he is no better than a cyclown troll.

Give it a rest, Uncle Salty. Nothing OoTH has said is wrong. You just don't agree with him.
He's not a troll. He's just stating the obvious about Ferrets. Deal with it.

Give it a rest, Uncle Salty. Nothing OoTH has said is wrong. You just don't agree with him.
He's not a troll. He's just stating the obvious about Ferrets. Deal with it.

I've made a grand total of 3 posts in the football forum since the loss.....and you tell me to give it a rest? Why don't you STFU, and do everyone a favor around here and get yourself banned again....deal with that

Nebraska – I have my doubts about the defense, but somebody has to go here.
Ohio State
Northwestern – I’m reluctant to put them here, but I’m reluctant to put anyone here.
Michigan State
Michigan
Purdue – They’ve looked decent but haven’t beaten anyone with a pulse
Penn State – Not as bad as things looked a couple of weeks ago
Wisconsin – Getting worse
Minnesota – Real improvement
Iowa – If the wheels stay on they’ll lose a lot of close games. If the wheels come off…
Illinois – If the wheels come off…
Indiana

I've made a grand total of 3 posts in the football forum since the loss.....and you tell me to give it a rest? Why don't you STFU, and do everyone a favor around here and get yourself banned again....deal with that

LOL
you suffer not only from O.D.S., but S.D.S. too!
poor old deanie-poo. it must be very trying, being the only sane person in a crazy world

LOL
you suffer not only from O.D.S., but S.D.S. too!
poor old deanie-poo. it must be very trying, being the only sane person in a crazy world

Are you OoTH protector or something? OoTH said he wants the Hawks to lose every game, but I'm the crazy one......yeahhhhhh righttttttt

Are you OoTH protector or something? OoTH said he wants the Hawks to lose every game, but I'm the crazy one......yeahhhhhh righttttttt

Looks like Kirk wants them to lose also. Also you need to calm down. No need to cry about what is said on here. I really hope we can put this behind us and be good friends. Not good friends like share a sleeping bag friends but like a Ill wave to you if I see you and maybe we say hi but Im not married to the say hi part.

Looks like Kirk wants them to lose also. Also you need to calm down. No need to cry about what is said on here. I really hope we can put this behind us and be good friends. Not good friends like share a sleeping bag friends but like a Ill wave to you if I see you and maybe we say hi but Im not married to the say hi part.

Why do I need to settle down? You said you want the Hawks to lose, so I just called you out for what you are......a troll. Nothing personal dude, Just cause you don't like the Hawks and dont want them to win doesn't mean you are a bad guy....Don't worry, I would totally wave hi to you....

Last edited:
honest ? for OOTH and Scorp, and everyone else for that matter (don't feel like starting a thread)

what do you think it will take to get KF fired?

4-5 wins this year and the same next year?

i say no way. the buyout is too huge and KF has too much leverage on Barta.

we'd need probably three (this season included) years with no bowl for him to get axed. i think that third year would be his last if that were to happen.

i think any bowl this year or next takes him off the really hot seat.

looking for realistic feedback on this, obviously some want him gone right now.

Why do I need to settle down? You said you want the Hawks to lose, so I just called you out for what you are......a troll. Nothing personal dude, Just cause you don't like the Hawks and dont want them to win doesn't mean you are a bad guy....Don't worry, I would totally wave hi to you....

I just want them to lose for a little while. If they are not going to get to a bowl game then Id rather see them lose every game to force change. That ways Iowa can get a new coach. Id hope bagarta wouldnt let that go on for tooo long. For the record I dont cheer against Ive never booed anything other than refs. I dont yell anything negative when Im at the game.

honest ? for OOTH and Scorp, and everyone else for that matter (don't feel like starting a thread)

what do you think it will take to get KF fired?

4-5 wins this year and the same next year?

i say no way. the buyout is too huge and KF has too much leverage on Barta.

we'd need probably three (this season included) years with no bowl for him to get axed. i think that third year would be his last if that were to happen.

i think any bowl this year or next takes him off the really hot seat.

looking for realistic feedback on this, obviously some want him gone right now.

Hard to say. Depends on the fat cats with the monies up in the box. Money always talks so it depends on who talks the loudest, and if not enough people want to put money where there mouth is then have to wait for the buyout price to go down.

But they quicker it happens the smaller the hole. If recruits see change they may stay around. They for the most part wont stay to play boring football that get beat by crappy teams. If it takes three years to fire him then the program will most likely be crap for 5-10 years. Its all a money game though.

I just want them to lose for a little while. If they are not going to get to a bowl game then Id rather see them lose every game to force change. That ways Iowa can get a new coach. Id hope bagarta wouldnt let that go on for tooo long. For the record I dont cheer against Ive never booed anything other than refs. I dont yell anything negative when Im at the game.

I know you think that it is better for the program for KF to be gone. The simple reality is for that to happen, for KF to be fired, we will have to miss a bowl game for 3 years or more. By that time, the program would be so down, the next coach would have to spend 2-4 years building it back to being a winner. I'm sorry, but I can't root for the Hawks to be terrible for 5-10 years just so you can get your goal of firing KF......

Hard to say. Depends on the fat cats with the monies up in the box. Money always talks so it depends on who talks the loudest, and if not enough people want to put money where there mouth is then have to wait for the buyout price to go down.

But they quicker it happens the smaller the hole. If recruits see change they may stay around. They for the most part wont stay to play boring football that get beat by crappy teams. If it takes three years to fire him then the program will most likely be crap for 5-10 years. Its all a money game though.

it seems like the boosters love them some KF though. i certainly could be wrong on that though.

Latest posts