Best & Worst of the Big Ten Week Five

Your job is easy this week Jon...the best and worst wrote themselves. No editorializing needed. I've always defended the B10 but this year is next to impossible. There is a lot of ok to bad teams this year. Can't wait to see all of the "B10 sucks" coverage the rest of the year.

The problem with running and scrambling QBs is that they usually get hurt in the Big 10. Persa is another example. Martinez probably won't make it through the season. Will Denard Robinson make it? It is nice to have a scrambling QB but to use him like a running back is asking for trouble.

OSU vs Nebraska? I think OSU will probably win, but I don't know if I would call it a beat down. I think this will be a close game.

OSU vs Nebraska? I think OSU will probably win, but I don't know if I would call it a beat down. I think this will be a close game.

I'm pretty sure the beatdown reference was meant for Nebraska. Ohio State is going to have a long season if they can't get their offense figured out.

I think Nebraska is gonna smoke them
OSU gets 3 good players back, it will make a difference. Not saying OSU wins, but Nebby will not blow them out. (blowout defined by 17+ points)
Adams= 1st Team All Big Ten
Heron= 1,100 yard rusher, 1st Team All Big Ten
Posey= 800+ yards 2 years in a row, Honorable mention All Big Ten

OSU vs Nebraska? I think OSU will probably win...

Was that a typo? The humiliated Fuskers are going to get a little payback when OSU comes to Lincoln Saturday night - yes it's going to get ugly, but that's okay as I hate both those programs.

Who is going to throw the ball to Posey? How is Herron going to run into 8-man run fronts? It's not going to happen. OSU might be the easiest offense to prepare for in the Big Ten right now and one of the easiest to hold in check

Who is going to throw the ball to Posey? How is Herron going to run into 8-man run fronts? It's not going to happen. OSU might be the easiest offense to prepare for in the Big Ten right now and one of the easiest to hold in check

Minnesota without, or maybe even with their starting QB may beg to differ...

After last season's offensive explosion with so many good QBs the league should look a bit down, but this year is really rough. Indiana, Purdue, Ohio State, and Minnesota are absolute junk on offense. On the flip side I think Wisconsin is a legit title contender.

So who is on the hot seat? Hope at Purdue for sure, anyone else?

So what is your definition of a blowout?

The Buckeyes do get a slew of formidable offensive players back next week, but unfortunately for them, Pryor isn't amongst them. Unless they can find a serviceable QB, they are going to have to rely on their defense to keep them in low scoring games to have a chance against the stronger teams. Their D is strong enough to keep the Nebraska game close, but I doubt they will come away from Lincoln with a W.

OSU's offense is so inept I nearly vomited yesterday watching them. It's the worst offense i've ever seen at OSU by a wide margin.

Latest posts