Best team in tourney not named Kentucky or Duke?

Iowa's definitely not the best team outside of the top 2, but they might have had the best first round outside of Duke and Kentucky.

Iowa's definitely not the best team outside of the top 2, but they might have had the best first round outside of Duke and Kentucky.

Maybe the question was who has looked the best outside of those big two. Nevertheless, the answer was sweet to hear.

Maybe the question was who has looked the best outside of those big two. Nevertheless, the answer was sweet to hear.

I saw that just a little bit ago as well...It made me take a double look back at the TV when I heard it...definitely was sweet (if not rare altogether) to hear the Hawks revered as such!!!

Villanova had a pretty dominant "2nd round", as well. Hawks, though, had second-largest margin of victory AND recorded the highest-ever victory margin for a 7-seed over a 10-seed.

My "dream" bracket has us losing to Wiscy in the championship game...

That is a strange comment(and wildly innaccurate). I don't care tho. Is it Sunday night yet?

Villanova had a pretty dominant "2nd round", as well. Hawks, though, had second-largest margin of victory AND recorded the highest-ever victory margin for a 7-seed over a 10-seed.

My "dream" bracket has us losing to Wiscy in the championship game...

My dream bracket has us beating Wisconsin in the finals and we had to go through ISU and UNI do do it as well. ISU eff'd that all up!

That is a strange comment(and wildly innaccurate). I don't care tho. Is it Sunday night yet?

The only thing that sucks about this is that I have to look forward to the end of the weekend to watch Iowa play. That's annoying.

While I'm hoping and praying Iowa makes a deep run the more I think about it Arizona is going to win this thing. I picked Kentucky in my bracket but now I'm thinking AZ.

While I'm hoping and praying Iowa makes a deep run the more I think about it Arizona is going to win this thing. I picked Kentucky in my bracket but now I'm thinking AZ.

Not looking so great in the first half against OSU. Rebounding like crazy but not handling the physical play very well. Up one at halftime.

To clarify, he didn't say they were the "best team" but was essentially talking about the best performance in the round of 64. He said other than the #1 seeds, Iowa was the most dominant.

Latest posts