Best poster of the year

hawkeyereed

Foval21 is in the running not only does he have an opinion he elaborates to back it up. Nice to see this in the era of HN melt down.

Either this is an alias for Foval, or your 8 posts indicate that you don't come on here too much. Foval has offered some reasonably good discussion, but not nearly enough to rank him as a POY candidate.

Actually, I don't know if we have one of those this year. The board has lost a lot of the best participants.

i say it isnt me. i just got a smart phone so ive been able to post more in the last month or 2. for the year ive been sporadic. but thanks for the thought. i have an opinion and i dont care if you disagree. disagreements make the best conversation as long as it doesnt become attacking.

Wouldn't it have to be vintage? One of those they're better because their gone kind of tribute type votes? Like how ron santo finally made the hall once he checked out?

While I do not post a lot I'm here everyday. I do laugh a lot at all the posters like vin, ghost , ok4p or who ever they are after they are banned.
How ever I do get tired of posts that suggest..
Fire kirk

Fire kok

speculation what Mccall and Coker do in there personal time away from Kinnick.

Kirk has lost it.

That's my opinion fire away with your " you only have 8 posts comments" I'll be happy to read them.

While I do not post a lot I'm here everyday. I do laugh a lot at all the posters like vin, ghost , ok4p or who ever they are after they are banned.
How ever I do get tired of posts that suggest..
Fire kirk

Fire kok

speculation what Mccall and Coker do in there personal time away from Kinnick.

Kirk has lost it.

That's my opinion fire away with your " you only have 8 posts comments" I'll be happy to read them.

i'll 2nd your post on foval. and agree with this post - tired of the bashing of the coaching staff.

Wouldn't it have to be vintage? One of those they're better because their gone kind of tribute type votes? Like how ron santo finally made the hall once he checked out?

Vin ain't gone.

He is posting under the screen name "GhostofGhost" and possibly "archiehawk".

HawkeyeReed or Foval21 I Agree, Foval has had some nice FB write-ups recently and hope they will continue.

However, this looks a little fishy so close to the awards show. I imagine the Chairman of the Board of the awards selection committee would frown on the use of Alt's or paid Advertising campaigns in pursuit of a HN award.

Best poster 1976

farrah_fawcett_poster.jpg
acttr

acttr

Hey JD I know with only 9 posts I probably don't have any favors in the bank, but for the sake of HN could you ban everyone not named Foval21 into Saturday morning so we can all enjoy the game.

Vin ain't gone.

He is posting under the screen name "GhostofGhost" and possibly "archiehawk".

I'd say Vin is now archiehawk as well. Vin was starting to veer further and further left with his posts and with his new name he can try to hide these leftist views.

This is officially unofficial. You can't start handing out leftover Santa figurines and calling them Oscars.

Latest posts