Best in college sports rankings, CBS Sports.

docholihawk

I wasn't sure where to this but CBS Sports put out a ranking of colleges ranking all sports. We came in 20th. I hope this link works.
http://www.cbssports.com/

This didn't work as well as I would have liked but if you click on the NCAA football header you will see the story there. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not real skilled on the computer.

Last edited:
I had to go down to 68th to find the clowns. There was a nice looking goose egg in their football column. Also interesting in that Iowa's basketball score was 100 and ISU was 50.

I had to go down to 68th to find the clowns. There was a nice looking goose egg in their football column. Also interesting in that Iowa's basketball score was 100 and ISU was 50.
As it should be. Maybe the ISU basketball team was docked for cyfan delusion.

This is very impressive.......IOWA ranked ahead of Florida, Stanford, Texas, USC, Auburn.

If I was Gary Barta, I'd take this to my job review and DEMAND a RAI$E !!

Go Hawks

This goes to show that the University of Iowa is a great sports university. It is great to be a fan of Iowa sports! To any young athletes that may be reading this, Iowa is the place to be for you. No matter who else offers you, this is the place to be! Great fan support, top notch facilities, awesome atmosphere, and a long standing tradition of athletic and academic excellence. Let's go Hawks!

Evidently these punks haven't seen iowa states trophy case with all their strength of schedule trophies. They are sooooooo impressive!