Best HS Wrestler in Iowa

And for the record, posting the Intermat ranking completely goes against your own argument.

The kids already in their top 20 at 125, the only Sophomore on there.

Do you realize how impressive that is? Of course he's probably not going D1 though...(right...)

Last edited:
There are a lot of different opinions and I like that guys but lets take it easy here. All the names in this list are very good wrestlers and all are most likely D1 level guys as are some others that haven't been mentioned yet.

One thing I don't agree with is helgesontim saying that he would rather have Kelly ahead of Gadson. I completely disagree with that statement from a wrestling stand point. I'm very happy that the Hawks have Kelly coming in and think that he'll be good but Gadson is legit. If he would have committed to the Hawks I think that he'd be getting more respect on this board...

Agreed

But, I do agree that his style isn't exactly what you typically see us recruit. He's very much the Morningstar/Andrew Howe mold.

He didn't give up a take down all season until Knight took him down at state. Very tough to score on.

Latest posts