Best custom license plates?

I have a Hawk plate, and graduated from Iowa. However, I fully support all Iowa fans, alumni or not getting an Iowa plate. Iowa fans shouldn't be like the typical ISU fan who is critical of an Iowa fan because the didn't go to Iowa.

The more fans the better. The Hawks wouldn't have such a great fanbase if only alumni where party of it.

Funny how some people think you have to be alumni to have a Hawks plate. Not everyone goes to college based on his/her favorite sports team. My plates are normal, but I always like looking at others.

This picture is bad, but I like this license plate.

why does it matter if you went to U of I with those plates? Should we not let people wear Iowa gear and attend Iowa games if they did not attend the university?

why does it matter if you went to U of I with those plates? Should we not let people wear Iowa gear and attend Iowa games if they did not attend the university?

Because its pretentious. If you want to go to the games and support the team that is one thing, paying extra money to have the license plate (they might even be called "alumni plates") is just trying way too hard.

Because its pretentious. If you want to go to the games and support the team that is one thing, paying extra money to have the license plate (they might even be called "alumni plates") is just trying way too hard.

This is the most idiotic thing I've read today.

I didn't realize Hawkeye fandom was based on whether you graduated from the UofI or not. You are the type of Hawkeye fan I despise.

i was just following a car with hawkeye plates and i didn't see anywhere where it said alumni

do you think you're more of a hawkeye fan because you went to school there? does that make you better than us?

i was just following a car with hawkeye plates and i didn't see anywhere where it said alumni

do you think you're more of a hawkeye fan because you went to school there? does that make you better than us?

But if you were say, a person from minnesota, and had lived there all of your life, when you saw that car with that plate would you think, "oh that person driving that car went to Iowa"? Probably, and that's why its pretentious. My position has nothing to do with your level of fandom.

There's a guy that works at my office that has an ISU plate that says "Kumar". have no idea who he is, but I always want to leave a note on his windshield that says "Where's Harold?" I'm guessing he wouldn't get the joke.

I think I used to work there. Kumar is his middle name. I asked.

But if you were say, a person from minnesota, and had lived there all of your life, when you saw that car with that plate would you think, "oh that person driving that car went to Iowa"? Probably, and that's why its pretentious. My position has nothing to do with your level of fandom.

Elitism at it's finest. This may be the stupidest post I have ever read on this site. The only thing that should determine you as an alumni is your degree. Nothing more. If I lived in Minnesota, I would think there goes a fan of the Hawkeyes. What people won't do to make themselves feel superior.

My plate is 4VRAHWK

I have a coworker who has iowalum, i'm sure the iowa alumni association is jealous she got that as that's their website.

Mine is IA PUNK and yes I did graduate from Iowa. But it is on the vehicle that my wife primarily drives and she didn't graduate from Iowa. Can I have it or not? I'm confused.

Why should it matter if someone graduated from Iowa or not? We're all fans and we all support the school and team. If someone has a Chicago Cubs bumper sticker or a Green Bay Packer license plate border does that mean they had to play for one of those teams?

Latest posts