bench the primadonnas!

echo44

really doesn't bother me when Iowa plays hard and looses. Doesn't bother me when they loose to talent.
Very bothered to see a lackluster effort by several players. If I was coaching I would bench Cook and Moss
they are the most talented and lately have been playing with no fight. Would rather see Pemsil and Dailey playing at least they look like they are aggressive! How come Wagner didn't play? He at least plays aggressive.Thought Bear, Cook and Moss could care less about winning?

Weird how people can see the same game so different. I think Pemsl has given the worst effort on the team this year. Maybe a tie for worst with Moss.

The lazy one-hand passes, the jogging instead of sprinting the protect the rim, the time the Rutgers guy missed a shot and we had four around the rim who stood and watched the ball bounce to the other Rutgers guy who hustled his butt off and stole the rebound, the fumbling the ball away, the lazy three point defense which made the worst shooting team in the B1G look like they had Steph Curry and Klay Thompson behind the three point line.....

Weird how people can see the same game so different. I think Pemsl has given the worst effort on the team this year. Maybe a tie for worst with Moss.

This. Making things worse is the limited number of minutes he plays and he still doesn't give the effort when does get on the floor.

This. Making things worse is the limited number of minutes he plays and he still doesn't give the effort when does get on the floor.
Pe so is mystifying to me. He is a super valuable role player when he is right. Big body, understands positioning, great footwork, but you guys are right the last several games he seems in a fog and not giving the effort he needs to be effective. Could be a nagging injury but I would venture to guess the way things are going he's just lost interest. The team that much of a mess that it's affecting him? Who knows.

"____" should not be starting, his defense is to fall for a slight head fake and jump past the player then quit on the play, Every time! My God does he get any defensive coaching. Looks like a wrestler without the toughness. "___"gives up on plays about 5 minutes into the game. I tend to forgive him as he is expected to carry the entire offense. "____"looks like he despises defensive position, just waits to block the shot instead. "____" tries to be in the right position just trying sooo hard, but the body just isn't keeping up with the mind yet. Kreiner is the only post that isn't afraid to mix it up or make a hard foul. Slow of foot but gives it his all. Dailey is big and quick enough and needs to play. Iowa needs to find the best 5 defensive players and play them. Don't want to be accused of calling out college players so leaving names blank, see if you can identify them.

"____" should not be starting, his defense is to fall for a slight head fake and jump past the player then quit on the play, Every time! My God does he get any defensive coaching. Looks like a wrestler without the toughness. "___"gives up on plays about 5 minutes into the game. I tend to forgive him as he is expected to carry the entire offense. "____"looks like he despises defensive position, just waits to block the shot instead. "____" tries to be in the right position just trying sooo hard, but the body just isn't keeping up with the mind yet. Kreiner is the only post that isn't afraid to mix it up or make a hard foul. Slow of foot but gives it his all. Dailey is big and quick enough and needs to play. Iowa needs to find the best 5 defensive players and play them. Don't want to be accused of calling out college players so leaving names blank, see if you can identify them.
Moss, JBo, Cook, Garza?

Latest posts