Ben Brust Put Up 50 Points Last Night

ForeverHawk, I like you. Great point. Well said. All the recruits are coming in to suck. Geez people, this is just getting plain ole stupid.

You've seen Brust play first hand on several occasions.
We've heard about what he can do on the offensive side of the ball, when you get time you should tell us about his D skills. I've seen some highlights of his steals and swats. Does he focus on D much in the system he is in in HS? I know D is big for Lickliter, just wondering...

Step 1: Spam message boards with reasons why talented players would never want to play for Lickliter.
Step 2: Bash Lickliter's ability to land talented recruits.

Am I missing a step here? I can't seem to understand how step 1 leads to step 2.

Step 1: Spam message boards with reasons why talented players would never want to play for Lickliter.
Step 2: Bash Lickliter's ability to land talented recruits.

Am I missing a step here? I can't seem to understand how step 1 leads to step 2.

Your forgot #3. How Lick stinks as a coach. Even though he won the COTY award at Butler while beating several Big 10 schools, he forgot how to coach once he crossed the Mississippi River into Iowa!!!

And regarding Brust lighting it up for 50. I don't care what league you are in, NBA, NCAA, High School, Junior High, Y League, pee wee, 6 foot and under league on 9 foot hoops.....50 points is impressive!!! And if I remember correctly, that is not the first time this year that he has gone for 50???

Last edited:
Look the ONLY thing we have to offer recruits in our sad program is the opportunity to play right when you arrive at campus...as a matter of fact we are counting on the fact that Brust and Larsen can play immediately! And some kids actually like the idea of getting 30 minutes a game their freshman year.

Latest posts