Being loyal to Iowa

Kirk Ferentz has earned my loyalty...for now. Another losing season next year and I will be wavering...2 more losing seasons in a row and I will be ready for a change. I think Kirk will get it turned around and we will look A LOT better this coming season.

Being loyal to Iowa and loyal to Ferentz are completely different animals.. Get the difference? Lots of posters don't.

cool-story-bro-dog.jpg

Kirk Ferentz has earned my loyalty...for now. Another losing season next year and I will be wavering...2 more losing seasons in a row and I will be ready for a change. I think Kirk will get it turned around and we will look A LOT better this coming season.

I respect that has has earned your loyalty and you are still behind him for now. I for am not but when they have spring practice I will probably be there. When they kick off the season next year, I will probably be there cheering loud and proud for the black and gold. I wish I could muster the energy and faith to believe in KF anymore but I can't I have seen too much.

I don't think they will look A LOT better as you put but I don't see how they can look worse at this point. Don't get me wrong, I would be pleasantly surprised if he turned it around. If he does, I will eat crow and move on, the question then becomes will it last? If so for how long? But in the end, I think the day will come it will get bad enough he will get fired or step down. I don't see him making it until 2020, no way.

Most people get the difference. I was a Iowa fan when we had 20 losing seasons. Even a fan when Lick coached BB. Some of us just disagree on KF thats OK I have issues with him too. I am not one of these people that think great coaches would flock to interview for the job. KF will turn this back around. As Dave said for how long ??? A good point as I see it being a up and down thing just like it was under Hayden. Also agree it cant get much worse than last year. That was tough to watch.

Being loyal to Iowa and loyal to Ferentz are completely different animals.. Get the difference? Lots of posters don't.

I would like to challenge you to a debate on this subject.

And my rebuttal is...no it's not.

Now I await your response.

I understand completely. Love the Hawks and cry when they lose, but hate KF b/c he is an awful game coach, even though we pay him as if he's the best. Don't believe KF gives ours great IA kids the best chance to win/succeed on any given Saturday. Feel aweful for the players.

Did you know that the same people who complaining about the Greg Davis result are the same people who were complaining about KOK?

The only difference is now they have included Kirk Ferentz. By defintion they are called Bandwagon fans.

Change is not always good.

Latest posts