Beginning of The End for Kirk?

So tired of this shit.. been tired of this shit for about 10 years though...
About the time he got BIG contract? After 3 8's here we are. But program makes GOLD no? So Bosses not sad like yo. Iowa Surfer say no joy in MUDVILLE. COLD beer tastes warm.Well ice cubes and DRINK with both hands. They say POWER and $$$ have a big say in GAME of life huh? Hey? Pray for surf...

jNW lost it's starting rb, was down 3 db's and 2 lbs and played a qb, all season, who had an acl in last years bowl game. and iowa isn't good enough to win the West? shit. kirk-dini has been a master of smoke and mirrors for too long.

I won't watch this shitshow any more this year. This game should have been a two touchdown win by the Hawks. Stanley can't handle any adversity, not a good trait for a QB. The offense self-destructs worse than a Mission Impossible message. Kirk made several mistakes in the game both managing challenges and clock management. He is the Dean of College Coaches, man it's time to ride off in the sunset with his wife and son. Brian is not ready to coach the team or the offense. Put him back to OL where he was an adequate coach, it's hard to tell if he was good at that as we only had one season to judge him. I'm in a dark place right now. This is the feeling I felt during Fry's last season, minus the good feelings I had for Hayden. I have always felt Kirk is not a great coach but gave him the benefit of the doubt. That's gone, I just can't watch him and his son anymore. Any coach that can't defend his home field is not a good coach.

Latest posts