Beginning of early signing period.

I saw Ellingson signed but haven't seen anything on Uhl does anybody know if that is expected to happen today?

Not sure any surprises for Iowa but sounds like ISU is going to land top 10 recruit Rashad Vaughn. Man, that guy would make ISU a scary, scary good next season.

Not sure any surprises for Iowa but sounds like ISU is going to land top 10 recruit Rashad Vaughn. Man, that guy would make ISU a scary, scary good next season.

Everything I have read says Vaughn is going to sign in the Spring signing period. What have you read that says different?

no suprises.

ellingson and uhl.

nzei is hoping for a higher profile, east coast offer (hs and aau coaches are not high on iowa)

fran needs a big year for a good spring signing period

failure to make the ncaa this year will really hurt recruiting for 2014 and 2015

no suprises.

ellingson and uhl.

nzei is hoping for a higher profile, east coast offer (hs and aau coaches are not high on iowa)

fran needs a big year for a good spring signing period

failure to make the ncaa this year will really hurt recruiting for 2014 and 2015

6 more days, my friend. Jalihl Okafor is ours.

6 more days, my friend. Jalihl Okafor is ours.

Okafor ,Jones, Cliff Alexander, Johnson are all part of the signing day special on Friday on ESPNU. Going to announce back to back to back to back live on ESPNU. Jones and Okafor are announcing together..I will guess Duke. Alexander is down to KU or Illinois/DePaul...I say KU. Johnson? Probably Zona or UK.

Confused why you feel this way. Everything I hear is that he's a UNLV lean. ISU is second with UNC third. We'll see how it shakes out, but I'd be shocked if he signs with ISU.

who gives a crap about clone recruiting

screw this troll and back to hawks

possible spring signings:

nzei
graham
smith

I'd say best chance is smith. nzei wants a big east or acc school (rumor from a nc aau pal, take it for what little internet gossip is worth). graham will get acc looks. smith would love uva, but that offer may not come and he tweeted his iowa mail, so maybe fran and co can sustain that interest.

need a pg and power forward.

what the hawks really need is 23 wins and a ncaa birth -- otherwise '14 and '15 both take a hit.

Confused why you feel this way. Everything I hear is that he's a UNLV lean. ISU is second with UNC third. We'll see how it shakes out, but I'd be shocked if he signs with ISU.

247 sports Crystal Ball has it ISU first.

Ulis signed his LOI today...for UK...as expected .... UK has 4 kids signing LOI's today as they pursue maybe 2-3 more guys. They have 11 underclassmen on schollly right now, so I guess a number of those kids will go pro immediately. Like the guard that opted for KU over UK ...his father said that at UK they actually force kids to go pro after one year, to keep the assembly line moving and make room for the new guys. I know that Randle is a lock to come out...and maybe a couple of others...but the Harrison twins, Marcus Lee, and Johnson looked like they could use another year in college...but they are out.

Everything I have read says Vaughn is going to sign in the Spring signing period. What have you read that says different?

Vaughn is visiting Sunday but there are no expectations for him to sign with ISU or anyone until Spring. Any rumor otherwise is just that. Things change but as of now he'll be a spring guy for someone.

Nobody knows. ALL rumors. ISU could be last or first on his list but if you heard something it's pure speculation.

Latest posts