Before today's meltdown begins...

shettler

Are you really expecting Iowa to win today? I sure hope they do. But, I certainly don't expect them to. Thus, no reason for a complete meltdown on the board later today. Carry on.

I think the Hawks probably win. Would be very surprised if it is very comfortable, but Indiana is quite bad.

Not expecting a loss but wouldn't be surprised at all if it is a loss.

No meltdown coming from me. I'm looking forward to 3 hours of high comedy. Because c'mon, you can't help but laugh at our offense. The game should have a rating of NC-17 because it's that offensive!

I think the Hawks probably win. Would be very surprised if it is very comfortable, but Indiana is quite bad.
But Indiana is good offensively where Iowa is weak defensively. And JVB has regressed horribly from last season. Iowa can't throw the ball.

I plan to be on the b'ness end of a lawn rake this afternoon. Can't take the frustration of watching another FG fest.

I plan to be on the b'ness end of a lawn rake this afternoon. Can't take the frustration of watching another FG fest.

Raking is a waste of time. Get out your mower and mow them over a few times. Throw some in any gardens you have and let the wind blow the rest into the neighbors yards. :)

Are you really expecting Iowa to win today? I sure hope they do. But, I certainly don't expect them to. Thus, no reason for a complete meltdown on the board later today. Carry on.

Sadly, your post is the exact issue with this program. We SHOULD be able to expect wins over a team like Indiana. A top ten nationally paid coach, great fans, solid facility, good tradition, and the program is at a point where, and lets not sugar coat it, we as fans can't even expect a win over one of the worst football programs in the Big Ten?

Better yet get a mulching mower and watch the leaves magically disappear.

I have one now but when I lived in Des Moines with oak trees everywhere I didn't. Just had to take a few more passes with the mower that's all. While the neighbors bag 20+ bags of leaves for the city to pick up, I was resting inside knowing my flower beds were protected and getting some compost.