Before today's meltdown begins...

What's frustrating is expecting to lose to Indiana.

That is the statement of the season. We werent expecting to lose to CMU but we did. I thought even a decent offensive effort and we easily beat ISU but we didnt.

I would expect to lose the last 4 games because we have not consistent offense. You have to outscore the other team to win even if 3-0.

Nope. But I will most likely still be frustrated by the game plan and the refusal to make changes/adjustments.

478499_o.gif

I won't be watching the game today so there won't be a meltdown from me. I fully expect us to not only lose, but to get crushed. I will genuinely be surprised if we score more than 14 points, and will be even more surprised if we hold Indiana to less than 35 points. This program just doesn't have any talent on the field or in the coaching staff, and the future is very, very dim with Ferentz at the helm. It's going to be several years of 3 or 4 wins and no bowl games until we make a coaching change. Please bookmark this post. We will not win more than 4 games in any season until Ferentz is gone.

I won't be watching the game today so there won't be a meltdown from me. I fully expect us to not only lose, but to get crushed. I will genuinely be surprised if we score more than 14 points, and will be even more surprised if we hold Indiana to less than 35 points. This program just doesn't have any talent on the field or in the coaching staff, and the future is very, very dim with Ferentz at the helm. It's going to be several years of 3 or 4 wins and no bowl games until we make a coaching change. Please bookmark this post. We will not win more than 4 games in any season until Ferentz is gone.

I think we are a year or two away from a decent season which will ensure that a coaching change won't occur until the Cap'n retired.

Are you really expecting Iowa to win today? I sure hope they do. But, I certainly don't expect them to. Thus, no reason for a complete meltdown on the board later today. Carry on.

Not sure what your definition of a meltdown is but there hasn't been a meltdown since central michigan. No one expects anything at this point.

People saying they wan't KF gone are speaking logically not out of emotion.

Yeah, Ima going to meltdown if they lose this game. Offense comes out gunning and scores on 2nd drive, defense gets a score, then nuttin. Get my hopes up that maybe there was a change and the staff was going aggressive and trying to win. Now they go back to doing nothing. Frak!

Last edited:

Latest posts